Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Greenwich Village Food Walking Tour

Laura L
via mobile
Excellent Chinatown food tour!

Guide08474213543
via mobile

6,316 results
All reviews greenwich village tour food tour chelsea market meatballs joe's pizza food tasting village food nolita noho tour peking duck milk and cookies murray's cheese shop rice balls new york great tour ny tour cannoli highly recommend this tour
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Eclectic mix of international participants and an interesting and chatty tour guide through a gorgeous corner of the village with yummy food stops, highly recommended!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

The tour was well worth the price. You get plenty of food to eat, I’m a big guy so I was worried about that. Our tour guide Raheem was great! He was very knowledgeable and friendly. He encouraged questions!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Robin was our tour guide and she was great! She was knowledgeable and super fun. The food we sampled was awesome and we loved hearing the history of Greenwich Village. I would do this again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed yesterday

Excellent food tour with an excellent food tour guide. We learned a lot about the history of the West Greenwich Village along with sample local food from the area. I highly recommend if interested in a learning about the area while sampling authentic neighborhood food!

Reviewed yesterday

This was our first food tour in NY and chose it so we could get a little taste of everything.
It was much more than just the food (Joe's Pizza :)), our guides RJ and Joanne did a great job telling us about some of the history of the neighborhood as we walked aound. You definitely will leave with full tummy and learn alot. I especially liked the olive oil tasting, it was very informative to learn about the different types of olive oil and their uses.

Reviewed yesterday

This was an awesome way to visit Greenwich Village and see so many different parts of it. I loved hearing the history of the neighborhood while also eating at such unique places - and all of the food was wonderful! Our tour guide David made the tour fun and interesting! I would highly recommend this food tour!

Reviewed yesterday

Neither rain sleet or snow kept us from enjoying our November 15th walk with our delightful tour guide Stephen Duke - the self proclaimed human Swiss army knife. I have been lucky to take this tour a couple of times before as well as other NYC walks offered by Foods of New York; they really do splendid work and have some of the most interesting guides on their payroll.

Don't miss out if you are visiting NYC or live in NYC you won't be disappointed!

foodsofnewyorktours, Public Relations Manager at Foods of New York Tours, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this for us! We are so happy to hear how much you enjoyed the Greenwich Village tour as well as your guide Stephen. He is one of our most personable and welcoming guides. He truly loves his job - which you can obviously tell! Thank you for booking with Foods of New York Tours and we can not wait for you to come back and eat with us again!

Reviewed yesterday

I have done all the Foods of NY Tours. I have done the Original Greenwich Village 4 times. Every time I experienced something new. I love bringing my out-of-town relatives on this tour so they can experience how eclectic is NY's food. The history of Greenwich's neighborhood is a plus. Be prepare this is a non stop food tasting adventure. How amazing this three hour tour is done in a 6-7 block radius. If you book this tour try to ask for Stephen as your guide. He is very passionate of food and knowledgeable of the neighborhood. He makes the tour a fun ride.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Omg! This was so much fun! We did the three hour tour with Joe. He was amazing! We loved the tour.. wow! What a great three hours. We loved all the tastings! It is a must do! Can’t wait to do it again!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review for us! We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your tour of as well as your guide, Joe! He is one of our newest and most eager guides. He always shows everyone a fantastic time. Thank you for booking with Foods of New York Tours and we hope to see you on another one of our tours very soon!

Reviewed 2 days ago

My wife and I were in NYC for her birthday and love food tours. Paulette did a really nice job of showing how Manhattan is a city of neighborhoods - and Nolita is one of the very special neighborhoods. Good food, delightful commentary and super nice people at every stop along the tour. A special call out to the folks at Officina Latina on Prince Street - where they serve the sweetest rum and you meet the most interesting people. Highly recommended.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review for us! We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your tour of Nolita as well as your guide, Paulette! She is one of our most personable, experienced guides who always shows everyone a fantastic time. Thank you for booking with Foods of New York Tours and we hope to see you on another one of our tours very soon!