Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Lots of fun

Paulette was a wonderful tour guide. Had lots of fun facts about the neighborhood. Emporio pizza... read more

Jim T
Huntington Beach, California
Nolita & Little Itlay's Secrets

LilyP626
Chicago, Illinois

6,303 results
All reviews greenwich village tour food tour chelsea market meatballs joe's pizza food tasting village food nolita noho tour peking duck milk and cookies murray's cheese shop rice balls new york great tour ny tour cannoli highly recommend this tour
Reviewed today

Emporio pizza was outstanding. Only downside was the Mexican corn. Not to our taste.

Reviewed today

My first time in New York and I am so glad we did the Foods of New York Tours. We selected the Nolita & Little Italy's Secrets Tour. Our guide, Stephen did an amazing job and was very entertaining and engaging. Not only was he knowledgeable about the food but the history of the surrounding area as well. The restaurants in which we visited were tucked away under unassuming storefronts...gems each of them. Emporio was my favorite where we feasted on prosciutto and arugula pizza!! Our group was fabulous! We all got to know each other, chatted and enjoyed each others company. Ten stars...if that could have been a rating!

Reviewed yesterday

Curt was outstanding! I couldn't be happier with the experience. I went back to two of the restaurants we visited. I learned a lot, had a wonderful time, and tried some great food. Do yourself a favor and spend some time with Curt!

Reviewed yesterday

I worked in NYC for 35 years, our guide Paulette brought us to places I would never have uncovered alone. The food was spectacular, the pace was ideal, the local history was a nice added touch. I did not eat until lunch the next day. I'm definitely booking another tour, they are pros!

Reviewed yesterday

The name really suits the tour. It definitely is the "heart & Soul" food tour. Plenty to eat and the variety is magnificent.

Reviewed yesterday

Great tour. Jackie (with the wind in her hair!) was an excellent guide !!! Very knowledgable and entertaining. The pace was good - not running, but keeping us going. The food was terrific...each place was a new and wonderful experience. Going first thing in the morning before all the crowds is a good idea. I want to try some of their other food tours.

Reviewed yesterday

We had the best time on our food tour of beautiful Greenwich Village. Our guide was Bert and he could not have been more awesome - he was funny, welcoming and extremely knowledgeable! The food was SO good ... amazing pizza, melt in your mouth truffle popcorn, delicious meatballs, a chocolate chip cookie to die for ... and that's just to name a few! And I am still dreaming about my favorite thing - the rice balls! I loved hearing about the neighborhood and the stories behind the restaurants whose food we were eating. Bert did an awesome job with the tour and had so many interesting facts. Sometimes I find tour guides boring, but not this time - the three hours flew by! I would HIGHLY recommend this tour to anyone - it was one of the highlights of our girls trip!

2  Thank mkh524
foodsofnewyorktours, Public Relations Manager at Foods of New York Tours, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Thank you for taking the time to write this review for us! We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your tour of Greenwich Village as well as your guide, Bert! He is one of our most thorough and experienced guides who always shows everyone a fantastic time. Thank you for booking with Foods of New York Tours and we hope to see you on another one of our tours very soon!

Reviewed yesterday

My friend and I enjoyed our Original Greenwich Village Food and Culture Walking Tour with our guide Bert immensely. It was a beautiful bright cold November morning and our group were from all over the US and the world. The tour was very informative and food was simply delicious.

1  Thank MCOHara

Reviewed 2 days ago

Our group of friends decided to try the Foods of New York Tours after recommendations. We signed up for the Heart & Soul Of Greenwich Village with Ted as our Guide. Ted was engaging and passionate on the food and his love for NYC. We enjoyed our diverse stops including Dante for the Burrata cheese and interesting stops Porto Rico Importing and Sullivan St tea and Spice. We left full and will try the other tours

Thank you for taking the time to write this review for us! We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your tour of Greenwich Village as well as your guide, Ted! He is one of our most energetic and engaging guides who always shows everyone a fantastic time. Thank you for booking with Foods of New York Tours and we hope to see you on another one of our tours very soon!

Reviewed 2 days ago

Wonderful tour with Bert, our absolutely fantastic guide. Our group of four really enjoyed the day! Thank you so much.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review for us! We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your tour of Nolita as well as your guide, Bert! He is one of our most thorough and experienced guides who always shows everyone a fantastic time. Thank you for booking with Foods of New York Tours and we hope to see you on another one of our tours very soon!