Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Just as GREAT as it was the first time

yoshiegirl
Murrieta, California
Our 5th Visit!

evetshe
Newmarket, Canada

6,274 results
All reviews greenwich village tour food tour chelsea market meatballs joe's pizza food tasting village food nolita noho tour peking duck milk and cookies murray's cheese shop rice balls new york great tour ny tour cannoli highly recommend this tour
Reviewed today

Five months ago I took (guide) Curt Upton's food tour of Greenwich Village with a friend from Japan. Last week, I did the tour again with my husband and Aunt. It is still great. The food is delicious and Curt was as funny as ever. Everything exceeded my expectations again! I will pay for this tour again next year when I visit NYC with other friends from college. Curt & food are the perfect combination:-)

Reviewed today

It seems like a silly thing to do; there is so much to see and do in NYC, why would you choose to do a food tour? The answer is quite simple - they are great! Besides getting to eat good food you get to i) meet people from all over the world (our tour included a couple from Australia), ii) be well entertained, iii) learn much about the neighbourhood being toured (in this recent visit it was Greenwich Village), and iv) be led by a fantastic tour guide (in the most recent tour our guide was the wonderful Colleen who happens to be a professor of the Performing Arts in NC but flies to NYC on the weekends just to do this - now that is dedication and passion in action), just to name a few benefits of taking the tour. Go - just do it. You will not be disappointed. This was the 5th tour we go on in 8 visits to NYC!

Reviewed today via mobile

We had an amazing time with Jackie. She was knowledgeable, friendly, enthusiastic and charming. She made sure to include everyone and always made us aware of what was happening next. I would highly recommend this company overall. I was super disappointed I couldn’t schedule another tour with them due to logistics and ticket availability but will be sure to book another one for my next visit to NYC.

Reviewed today

We have used other food tours in NYC and this one surpassed any and all others! Stephen was great and was so engaged with our college students. Not only was the food top of the line, he made it interesting - giving fun and interesting facts about the area. Thank you for a great time! We look forward to next year!

Reviewed yesterday

The Original Greenwhich Village food tour is the perfect combination of 'old school Italian New York', delicious Italian eats and fun NY history! The 'mom and pop' shops instantly take you back in time and leave you admiring these family owned businesses. One of the best things about taking these tours as a New Yorker, is discovering these gems and getting to return. RJ was the greatest tour guide! His knowledge and love of food comes through during the entire tour. He is engaging and very funny! He made our experience one to remember! Thank you RJ for a great tour!

1  Thank Voyager58187937462
Reviewed yesterday

We took the Greenwich Village food tour. It was awesome. We had Robin as our guide. She was funny, informative and engaging. We could not get over how much food we tasted. The spots we visited we fantastic and we loved the neighborhood. Can't wait to do another tour in another village!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We went on the Greenwich village tour and it was nice, the food was really good. And our guide RJ was welcoming and funny!

Reviewed yesterday

this is my second Foods of NY Tour. This one was even better than the first. Our tour guide Heather was wonderful. Great information, stories and even extra stops beyond food to paint the picture. This truly was a great experience and a must do if in NYC

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Steven was an outstanding tour guide. He provided additional information beyond the culinary scope, that was well received by all. The tastings were excellent as well. Murray’s cheese shop and Rafele were outstanding, along with O & Company.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

What a wonderful fun day in Greenwich Village, it was our first visit there It was an awesome experience. Our tour guide Chip was very knowledgeable about the area we visited. We loved listening about the history of Greenwich Village. Food tastings were very good and plentiful. My husband and I really enjoyed the tour thoroughly. We highly recommend this tour to anyone whether you are visiting or you live in New York. We will definitely be doing other Food Tours offered by Foods of NY Tours!!