“Three Hours of Food and Fun”

Foods of New York Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted BEST CITY TOUR by CitySearch & praised by TIme Out New York Magazine with the phrase: "There is delicious justification for their popularity." We offer food tours 7 days a week and we tour in 5 different NYC neighborhoods. Check out our page with over 19,000 reviews. We are NEW YORK'S FIRST & BEST. Since 1999 we've been giving Food Tasting & Cultural Walking Tours through New York City's most delicious and historic neighborhoods. We provide a "Non-Touristy" experience so you feel like a Native New Yorker! And even if you are a native NYer, we'll show you some secret gems in downtown NYC that you may have missed. Each tour includes food tastings from specialty food shops, ethnic eateries, and local restaurants, as well as an "off the beaten path" glimpse of life in New York City -the history, culture, architecture, and entertainment offerings. We're New York's best Food Tasting & Cultural Walking tour! We can't wait to show you our favorite spots - and feed you all along the way. Come see us soon.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Oshawa, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Three Hours of Food and Fun”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We had a wonderful guide! She shared her experience and her extensive knowledge of the area with wit and pride. We visited several different locations where we were treated to yummy samples of their style of cooking from meatballs to cookies. We visited other restaurants who's history was unique. Everyone was so welcoming!

Jacksonville, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highlight of our NYC trip!”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

We absolutely LOVED our Greenwich Village tour...and we LOVED our guide, Sephrah, just as much! She was quite the "entertainer"..and gave a great History tour of the area! The eateries we experienced were all VERY delicious...and the reviews are right when they say that there is PLENTY of food to be sampled! I will definitely return for round 2 on our next NYC trip!
Thanks for a wonderful time!

Visited March 2013
“A Most Worthwhile & Enjoyable Walk”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I'm so glad we decided to do this food tour of Greenwich Village. We learned so much & had such fun eating our way around the Village. Heather did a fantastic job. I will be recommending this to everyone I know that visits New York City. The food on the tour was so good that we made reservations for dining on the next day at one of our stops. In future visits we hope to join the tours of the other areas and I will make a point to check out similar tours in any city I visit in the future. We've never been the type to go on guided tours & normally prefer to explore places on our own but we simply would never have found some of the places we visited and certainly wouldn't have learned a fraction of the information if we hadn't done this tour. Highly recommended.

Klamath Falls, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Wonderful Afternoon”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

With three days on my own in the city I decided to try out the Greenwich food tour, What an amazing way to spend an afternoon. Our guide Heather was wonderful. She was so informative and helpful with the area. I wish I had signed up for another of there tours.I found gems of the areas and resturants that I went back too!!!. Thanks for great time.

1 Thank winegirl77
Dallas, Texas
“Our 3rd awesome food tour!”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

We have now done the Greenwich, Chelsea Market and, most recently, the Nolita Food Tours. We just did the Nolita tour over a Spring Break trip to NYC with my 8th grade daughter and her friend. Anny Finnestad was our tour guide and she did an amazing job making it interesting for everyone on our tour. The food was outstanding and seemed very generous -- we just kept eating! It is a great value and a great way to see new neighborhoods of the city. Highly recommend!