Casablanca Hotel by Library Hotel Collection
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$179
  • Fitness center
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$188
$160
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$224
  • Room Service
Hilton Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$262
$409
$347
SmithHotels.com
  • Restaurant
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
$232
$223
$346
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$351
$178
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$263
$98
  • Breakfast included
6,048 results
All reviewsrick's cafewine and cheesetimes squarenew yorkmini suiteevery eveningcontinental breakfastbagelssmall hotelhard boiled eggslounge areaperfect locationwonderful hotelbig applethe theater districtstreet noisearound the corner
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We stayed in a suite which was roomy and very comfortable. The atmosphere and the decor is so perfect for this hotel. The staff were exceptionally friendly and nothing was too much trouble. The reception staff were amazingly well informed about all the local area and always on hand to help! Excellent customer service.

We ice skated in Central Park, a must, as well as hiring bikes to do the whole loop of the park. It was great fun and a lovely way to see it all. Had an amazing lunch in the boat house restaurant too!

Would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Anne & Eddie UK

Just back from another wonderful stay at the Casablanca (3rd visit) so can concur with the other five star reviews posted here. : Excellent location right in the heart of things yet, once inside the hotel so quiet and peaceful you cannot believe that Times Square is around the corner. Rooms comfortable and well- appointed and the bed gave us the best nights’ sleep we’ve had in weeks. Excellent breakfast with plenty of choice - a great start to the day.
The cheese and wine reception in Rick’s Café is such a great idea. We have met so many lovely people here and would like to return the compliment from the reviewer Shane M, from Swanton, Vermont - we too had a lovely evening with you and your family. Thank you for sharing the evening with us!
But the overwhelming reason that this hotel is the best place to stay in NYC is the staff. Everyone - and I mean everyone - is there to make sure that your stay is perfect. This couldn’t have been made more obvious than when I had the misfortune to lose my purse the day before leaving and was naturally quite concerned about how much fun somebody could be having in NYC with my credit cards!. Once the front desk staff were aware of the situation the always excellent service went up to an even higher level.
Francisco on reception quickly organised calls to the restaurant where I had last used my purse and to the banks concerned and arranged for us to take the calls in a private area. Within minutes we had been reassured that no transactions had been made on the missing cards which immediately removed the stress and we were, therefore, able to continue to enjoy our stay. I can’t imagine that we would have been able to resolve the situation so quickly without Francisco’s help.
Put simply, if you want to be treated as guest then stay in the many hotels available in NYC - if you want to be treated as a cherished friend then stay at the Casablanca!

Room Tip: We stayed in room 306 - very quite and peaceful
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank 29Anski
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Wonderful hotel with the best aspects being the location and the staff! Hotel is located within a very short walking distance of Times Square. The staff were some of the best I have ever experienced at a hotel - extremely professional and attentive. There is a lounge on the second floor where breakfast is served. I was told that this area held a wine & cheese event every night from 5.00 - 8.00pm however I arrived after it finished and was only staying for one night so unfortunately didn't get to experience it. This same area also provides 24hr access to tea/coffee plus pastries and fruit.

My room was average size for a hotel room and very well appointed with high quality amenities. Like others have said, the room is surprisingly quiet for a hotel located so close to Times Square.

Check out time is 12 noon but I had a late afternoon flight out of JFK so the hotel kindly held onto my luggage for me whilst I continued to explore the city. During this time the hotel allowed me access to the lounge which was excellent for getting a cuppa and doing online check-in for my flight using the supplied computer and printer.

I wish I had more time to look around the amazing city and also stay at this beautiful hotel. Would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel and will stay there next time I'm in NYC!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank monkey_san
Reviewed October 12, 2013

The location of this lovely little hotel is just around the corner from the hustle and bustle of Times Square but you would never know it from the peace, calm and tranquility inside. The staff are first class, nothing is too much trouble and a minor problem with the sink in my parents' room was sorted out quickly. Complimentary breakfast is a major plus in NYC, good range of cereals, pastries, yoghurt, bagels, fruit etc with coffee and pastries available all day in Rick's Cafe. Cheese and wine reception every day from 5pm is a lovely touch with nice tasters of cheese with crackers and fruit and a choice of red, white or sparkling wine. Rooms were well appointed with a really comfy bed (room 508) and nice toiletries in the bathroom. Shower wasn't that powerful but did the job ok. Would definitely stay here again.....

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the street
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 12, 2013

We go to New York for our anniversary each year when we can, with this year being our
fourth time. We have stayed at the Casablanca each time and it has been nicer every time.
The rooms are immaculately clean, the hotel location to Times Square is perfect and the
afternoon wine and cheese gathering is wonderful.
However, what this hotel has is a staff that is so very welcoming, is personable, and has
such an attention to detail, that it is by far the nicest hotel we have stayed at. I would stay
at a homeless shelter if these people were in charge of it!
Everyone, from John on down, does their very best to accommodate your requests and to
make your stay in New York one to remember. There is no other place we would stay in
when we are in New York.