The Peninsula New York
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$162
$124
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $179/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$119
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$200
GardenInn.com
  • Restaurant
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$230
$186
  • Room Service
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
$203
$134
  • Room Service
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$170
$152
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$144
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$189
$169
  • Restaurant
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$139
$90
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

1,196 results
All reviewsrooftop barsalon de ninggrand luxe roomfifth avenueoscar de la rentacentral parknew yorkfour seasonsindoor poolluxury hotelroom serviceseparate showerst regissuperior roomconcierge deskturn down servicean upgrade
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I stayed in the hotel over President's weekend and it met with all my expectations. They were aware I was in NYC for my birthday and they offered me a room upgrade and sent up a birthday treat. They could not have been nicer. My room was on the fifth floor overlooking Fifth Avenue and it was remarkably quiet--very unusual in the city. Service was impeccable, staff was friendly and helpful, and the environment was first rate. I travel to NYC often both for pleasure and business, and usually stay at the Four Seasons. Decided to try the Peninsula for a change - and was glad I did. I couldn't detect any difference in amenities to recommend FS and its higher room rate over the Peninsula. I liked it so much I opted to stay an extra night. There was some initial confusion over the extended room rate -- but a very competent manager quickly clarified it to my satisfaction. This place wants you to leave happy.
Fabulous shopping location. Gym was great- spa and pool looked lovely but I didn't have a chance to use services. Nice lounge in the lobby. If you're looking for a special place to stay where you'll get pampered, this is a good bet.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank washdctraveler23
ThePeninsulaNY, General Manager at The Peninsula New York, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Dear LoisH23,

Happy belated birthday! Thank you for choosing The Peninsula New York for your celebratory weekend in New York. I'm delighted that members of our staff played such an instrumental role in your stay and that you were able to utilize our fabulous fitness center. We look forward to celebrating with you again soon!

Kind regards,
Jonathan H. Crook

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Although it is expensive at $3300 a night the Sevice is outstanding the restaurant ( Lobster) and champagne choices are excellent Spent ten days here and loved it . Everything is close by limo service is great. All my favorite places are right here. Barclay's Antiques Joey and Robert always have my favorites waiting for me. Home away from Home with all the trimmings and Central Park . Love coming home to New York and staying here it's wonderful staff and service are excellent . I will be back soon.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Sharon,

Thank you for taking the time to provide such kind feedback about your recent stay. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed one of our spacious Executive Suites and Fives restaurant.

We truly appreciate your comments and hope to see you again soon!

Kind regards,
Jonathan H. Crook

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Fabulous location in the heart of Fifth avenue, beautiful public areas and rooms, vibrant atmosphere, excellent service. Attentive concierge and front desk staff. Nice well equipped gym and spa on 21 st floor overlooking New York City. Close to Lincoln Center and cultural attractions. Perfect for a special celebration/ weekend in NYC.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 3, 2013

This was my second time at the Peninsula New York. I was surprised for the improvements made at the hotel since the last time I was there. The hotel is very well located in the heart of Manhattan and has all you need as a guest. The rooms are clean and very well decorated and service is very good. It also has a nice restaurant and good breakfast. The SPA in the 22nd floor is nice and confortable.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank OASette
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Stayed 3 nights with my parents in two connected street view rooms
a little bit disappointed since the high expectation we had. stayed in LA peninsula and Beijing peninsula before.
great location as all other peninsulas, however, the restaurant was a little disappointing compare to the LA one.
just wen my mom went to the swimming pool. she came back in 3 min, and said the size of the pool is like a jacuzzi, too small to hold more than 3 ppl swim in it ...
room are conformable, and stuff are friendly and help. Still a great hotel to stay
good for business and shopping.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family