1,245 results
All reviewsrooftop barsalon de ninggrand luxe roomfifth avenuegotham baroscar de la rentacentral parknew yorkfour seasonsindoor poolluxury hotelroom serviceseparate showerst regissuperior roomconcierge deskturn down service
Reviewed August 24, 2011

On my way to the Hamptons for Labor Day, I stopped in NY for a night and I was glad The Peninsula was interim destination. As you would expect from any Peninsula, the service was impeccable, they did not mind a very, very late check-in and the bathroom was surprisingly big for NY...the little (or big) things we call life's pleasures.

Whether it's a long journey or just a quick and condensed sample of NY that you're looking for, TP should always be on your "to check availability" list.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank OnTheRunChgo
Reviewed August 23, 2011

Room was clean and well appointed. Staff was attentive. Entry was awkward with too many levels and steps, but there are plenty of staff to help. While room was slightly cramped, it was very comfortable, had every amenity one might need, wireless access was instant. Spa treatments excellent. Room service prompt and tasty.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed August 4, 2011

How can you beat the location? The welcome alone was way over the top - greeting our kids by name with their own welcome package and snack! The room was excellent and well appointed. The concierge (Richard) was particularly helpful with restaurant reservations. The pool is terrific. It isn't inexpensive but it was worth every penny!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2011

Spent six nights at this top New York hotel summer 2011. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed July 30, 2011

Location is fantastic, food is good quality, the service overall is more than 5 star standard. Concierge people are so knowledgeable it's just too good.
The bed is soooooooooooo comfortable, I loved every time we went out that I always look forward to coming back to the hotel,
Honestly I was impressed how the hotel catered for my son, they send him a " what to do menu and teddy bears and his own business card" nice touch well done to them,
It's a hotel that cares....
I liked my New York trip because I stayed there and I am recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family