“Ideal location for visiting Manhattan” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fitzpatrick Manhattan Hotel

Ranked #58 of 478 Hotels in New York City
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
“Ideal location for visiting Manhattan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

Loved this hotel well located for everywhere in NYC close to everything shops and shows they can arrange tickets at market value arrange your laundry. Helpful Staff always smiling this is a popular hotel. I can understand this having just visited it

• Stayed September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Shane C, General Manager at Fitzpatrick Manhattan Hotel, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Dear LMM25,

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel and in particular that you found the staff friendly. I know that the team will be thrilled to learn of your kind words.

On behalf of the hotel thank you for staying with us and I look forward to welcoming you back to a Fitzpatrick family hotel in New York in the future.

Fitzpatrick Manhattan Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (181)
  • Korean first
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Just stayed in a one bedroom suite here. Lovely to had a separate room for relaxing and a separate area with the fridge and a sink. Staff were really friendly, nothing too much trouble. Great service for a birthday celebration. Oh yes, and the bed was really comfortable. Would recommend it.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
Shane C, General Manager at Fitzpatrick Manhattan Hotel, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Dear LMM25,

I was delighted to read your review and thank you for particularly mentioning that you found the tema really friendly. I know that the team will be thrilled to learn of your kind comments.

on behalf of the hotel thank you for staying with us and I look forward to welcoming you back to a Fitzpatrick family hotel in New York in the future.

Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

We recently stayed in Fitzpatrick Manhattan and had the most wonderful time. From the moment we entered the hotel we were met with friendly staff and a lovely atmosphere. Our suite was an excellent size and spotless. We were sent a fruit platter to welcome us and our room was cleaned daily with bottled water and mints replaced daily. We ate breakfast in the hotel and it was excellent, staff were efficient and courteous. We can't fault the hotel at all, the location was perfect, staff courteous, beds were so comfortable and rooms were beyond our expectations. There was also free wi-fi in the lobby area and restaurant. Should we get to visit New York again Fitzpatricks will be our hotel of choice. Many thanks for the wonderful time we had.

Room Tip: If you can spare the extra money the suites are great. Plenty of room for 4 adults.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Breda Clarke,

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel and in praticular found the staff very friendly. I know that the team will be thrilled to learn of your kind words.

Lancaster, pa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

No hospitality per se... lobby and elevators not air conditioned and smells musty. Not even a door man. No one said hello as you entered or exited. Nothing special.
Door to room abuts door next door, so it sounded like they were entering our room or knocking on our door. Hot and humid elevators and lobby... no doorman. No greeting when entering or leaving

Room Tip: some doors to rooms are right next to each other, so there is no way to tell whether they nock or en...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Wrossjr,

I am sorry to read that you didn't find our team hospitable and i will make the team aware of your comments. In relation to the a/c in the lobby unfortunately while you were staying with us the unit failed and has since been rectified. The elevators as you mentioned do not have a/c and due to the nature of the building this is something that we are unable to do at this point.

On behalf of the hotel thank you for staying with us and please contact me directly when you are planning your next visit to New York. my email is scookman@fitzpatrickhotels.com .

I look forward to hearing from you.

Barrington, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

This hotel is smaller, more traditional with charming, large rooms which are hard to find in Manhattan. The price was more reasonable than other similar hotels. Plus it is one block from Bloomingdales and not too far to Central Park and Rockefeller Center. I like to walk so this is a good location at 57th and 3rd to see many of the uptown sites. Some interior repairs were going on near my room so that would be my only issue and the breakfast food and restaurant service was just ok. The front desk ladies were super nice and that always is important to me. I like to feel welcome when I check into a hotel and the staff at the desk were very nice and accommodating. I was visiting a friend for dinner so I needed to find a bottle of nice wine. Right around the corner is CRUSH, a very inviting store with superior staff who made an excellent recommendation.

Room Tip: Make sure the floor is not under repair and be sure to not be located by a meeting room if you plan...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank barrtravel
Shane C, General Manager at Fitzpatrick Manhattan Hotel, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Dear Barrtravel,

I was delighted to read that you found the Front Desk Agents welcoming and I know that they will be thrilled to learn of your kind comments.

Fitzpatrick Manhattan Hotel.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

It's like an oasis in the middle of Manhattan. It's cozy and classy without being over pretentious. The staff is the friendliest and efficient you'll ever find. There were always no less than 4 or 5 people in the lobby available to assist with whatever was needed. The room was big, spacious and clean as well as the bathroom. I had one of the best nights of sleep in a long time despite being on the second floor right next to Lexington Av. everything was perfect for me.

This is now my new favorite hotel in Manhattan.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Alvaro S
Dear Alvaro S,

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel and in particular that you found our staff friendly and efficient. I know that the team will be thilled to learn of your kind words.

On behalf of the hotel thank you for deciding to stay with us and I look forward to welcoming you back to a Fitzpatrick family hotel in New York in the future.

Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Just back from a week at Fitzpatricks,it is better than ever!

This Hotel just has the perfect atmosphere, relaxing and yet totally professional
A real treat in a great location
Stores and restaurants , nail bars and salons on the door step

The front of house team are the best I have seen, nothing is too much trouble to them
I never touched my luggage, the moment the cab pulled in there was someone to help, the same at check out.
Each time we went out to get a taxi , the concierge were there to hail one

The Hotel is so clean and fresh!

General Manger Shane and his team are doing such a great job

Irish hospitality combined with great local knowledge and 5 star standards make this one amazing Hotel!!

Room Tip: Just tell them what you like and you will not be dissapointed
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Shane C, General Manager at Fitzpatrick Manhattan Hotel, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Dear Margaret GF,

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and I know that the team will be thrilled to learn of your kind comments.