No hospitality per se... lobby and elevators not air conditioned and smells musty. Not even a door man. No one said hello as you entered or exited. Nothing special.
Door to room abuts door next door, so it sounded like they were entering our room or knocking on our door. Hot and humid elevators and lobby... no doorman. No greeting when entering or leaving
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fitzpatrick Manhattan Hotel offers comfortable, modern amenities and personalized service ideal for both leisure and business travelers alike. With 91 rooms and suites, our intimate size allows us to focus on your every need and provide you with a personal level of service that you would experience at the finest Irish country house hotels. This, coupled with our desirable location, makes the Fitzpatrick Manhattan the perfect place to stay in New York City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fitzpatrick Manhattan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzpatrick Manhattan Hotel New York City
- New York Fitzpatrick Hotel
- Fitzpatrick New York
- Fitzpatrick Manhattan New York City
- Fitzpatrick Hotel New York
- Fitzpatricks Hotel New York