Fitzpatrick Manhattan Hotel
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$197
$186
  • Room Service
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$161
$124
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $164/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$197
$180
GardenInn.com
$134
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$159
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
$284
$242
  • Room Service
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$152
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Restaurant
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$135
$90
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 56% below average rates

The price you found is 56% lower than this hotel's average rate of $203/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$139
$119
Priceline
  • Bar/Lounge
1,450 results
All reviewscentral parknew yorklexington avenuepresidential suitehome from homesitting roombottle of champagneour honeymoonthe hotel managerwonderful hotelsmall hotelstreet noisewould highly recommend this hotellocation is greatbig appletwo blockstimes square
Reviewed June 12, 2013

We have only just returned from our visit from the Big Apple, This visit was a treat for my husbands 50th Birthday. On arrival in the room a bottle of sparkling wine in an ice bucket was waiting for us. The staff cannot be more friendly and helpful, we broke the stay in New York with a trip to the Niagara falls. We left our main cases at the Fitzpatrick, then returned to the hotel for the last couple of days. Everyone in the hotel is friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Everything you would ideally need from a hotel in a place like New York, because of the amount of places and types of travel needed to get around this big city. They all knew your name and treated you like a much valued and welcome guest, I felt like we were leaving friends when we left to go home. will defiantly be back to stay. Claire and Christopher Sharp

Room Tip: Both our two rooms were great no complaints
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Claire S
Shane C, General Manager at Fitzpatrick Manhattan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Sharp,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on tripadvisor and I certainly appreciate you doing so.

It was a pleasure to read your wonderful comments about the team at the hotel and I am thrilled that you found each of them friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I know that they will be thrilled to learn of your very kind comments.

On behalf of the hotel thank you for deciding to stay with us and I look forward to welcoming you back to a Fitzpatrick family hotel in the future.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

This was the first time I and my husband had visited New York and it was not without a little trepidation on my part, however, the whole experience was amazing. The Fitzpatrick isn't far from Central Park and is well placed for accessing all the other sights. It is a smaller hotel than many that are available and has a very personal feel. The staff were all, without exception, professional and caring. We had asked for a room on a lower level and that is what we got. It was of a perfectly adequate size with a 5ft bed, a separate bathroom with a large shower and a walk in wardrobe containing iron and ironing board, safe etc. It was very clean and I suppose the only criticism might be is that there wasn't a view, but that was our choice. The food was excellent and although we did go out for breakfast a couple of times - once to Grand Central Station - I far preferred the quality of food in the hotel. Dinner was also good so we ate in a couple of times. We were well guided by staff when looking for things to do and on the final day our cases were safely stored until we were ready to leave. If we return to New York I honestly don't think we will even consider anywhere else to stay.

Room Tip: If you want a view you need to ask for it. Our room on the 1st floor was very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Daisy22008

Dear Daisy 22008,

I am delighted that you found the Fitzpatrick Manhattan location suitable to Central Park and the other sites that you visited. The ethos of the hotel is based on delivering exceptional customer care and thank you for your very kind comments in regards to this. I know that the team will be thrilled to learn of your positive comments.

On behalf of the hotel thank you for deciding to stay with us and I look forward to welcoming you back to one of the Fitzpatrick family hotels in the future.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I will admit this upfront--- this is a biased review. I am rating this hotel 100% based on customer service. I wish i could give them 6 stars!

We used this hotel for all the guests at our wedding. We had over 50 people stay there and we could not have been more impressed with the way the hotel handled our reservations and went out of their way to make all of our guests happy.

The chef, bar tenders, group reservation... we loved them all!

We got group rates quoted for 15 different hotels and this one gave us the best rates by far! While other matched their normal rates, the Fitzpatrick undercut their normal rates for us by a LOT!

(The other hotel we had a group rate was, was the Palace hotel. What a mess! I would NOT recommend choosing that!)

If you are looking for good rates for a group event and amazing service, the Fitzpatrick is a fabulous option! Not luxurious but we will be back!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Blossom B
Shane C, General Manager at Fitzpatrick Manhattan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

Dear Blossom B,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of Fitzpatrick Manhattan and I certainly appreciate you doing so.

I was delighted to read that your wedding guests enjoyed the hotel and I can assure you that the team will be thrilled to learn of your kind comments.

It was our pleasure to look after your very important wedding guests and on behalf of Fitzpatrick's thank you for choosing us.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

I found this hotel on hotels.com and checked the Tripadvisor page and found good reviews. i had a need for an economical but comfortable hotel for 24 hours in NYC. This fit the bill very well. Easy to miss, especially with lots of water and sewer work going on out front, this little hotel is very cozy and nice. The room and bath were well outfitted and clean. The front desk staff was most welcoming and accommodative. Breakfast in the restaurant was pleasant. Prices were very reasonable and I would definitely consider this hotel for a return visit. Great location, too!

Room Tip: 603 was quiet. No view but nice.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Halfmooner

Dear Halfmooner,

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel and I know that the team will be thrilled to learn of your kind comments.

On behalf of the hotel I would like to thank you for deciding to stay with us and I look forward to welcoming you back to one of our hotels in the future.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Having just spent 4 nights in this hotel, we could not recommend it highly enough. All the staff were very helpful and were more than willing to give any assistance they could. We were upgraded to a two room suite which was very comfortable, spacious and spotless. The hotel's location makes it ideal for shopping and sightseeeing. We look forward to our next trip!
Regards
Geoffrey & Jennifer

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Geoffrey897
Shane C, General Manager at Fitzpatrick Manhattan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2013

Dear Geoffrey897,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of your recent stay at the hotel and I certainly appreciate you doing so.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and I know that the team will be thrilled to learn of your kind comments.

On behalf of the hotel I would like to thank Jennifer and yourself for staying with us and I look forward to welcoming you back to one of the Fitzpatrick family hotels in the future.