“Lovely hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #55 of 479 Hotels in New York City
selby n yorks england
“Lovely hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Myself and daughter stayed here for a surprise birthday trip for her 18th birthday, and we had a fantastic stay, the room was very clean, spacious, and a very comfortable bed was greeting us , every evening when we had walked our feet off. They even left a 18th birthday cake for her when we returned to the room, a nice touch !! The hotel is in a great location , very close to all the shops of 5th ave , and very close to central park. food was excellent in the hotel, and the staff very helpful with any of our queries. Wouldnt hesitate to return . cannot say anything negative about our stay. A big thank you to all the staff

Room Tip: We were on the 10th floor , didnt here any noise , only an occasional police/ambulance siren .
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank gath
Shane C, General Manager at Fitzpatrick Manhattan Hotel, responded to this review, May 11, 2013
Dear Gath,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of your recent stay with us on this site and I certainly appreciate you doing so.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff helpful. I know that the team will be thrilled to learn of your very kind comments.

On behalf of the hotel thank you for deciding to stay with us and I look forward to welcoming you back to a Fitzpatrick family hotel in the future.

Fitzpatrick Manhattan Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (188)
  • Korean first
larnaca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

We have just spent 4 nights at Fitzpatrick's Hotel Manhattan. From start to finish it was top class. The rooms were spotless. There was some road noise but what do you expect from the city that never sleeps. The staff were all very helpful and friendly and eager to assist. If we ever go back to NYC it will be to this hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank paulmahu
Dear Paulmahu,

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff helpful and friendly. I know that the team will be thrilled to learn of your very kind comments.

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

My husband & I have just spent 7 days at the Fitzpatrick Manhattan & cannot rate it highly enough. Our stay got off to a wonderful start as we had been upgraded to one of their Presidential Suites as it was my birthday whilst we were there. When we saw our suite we were amazed, it was very spacious and beautifully furnished, there was also a bottle of champagne on ice waiting for us! All the staff were lovely, so helpful & friendly, always ready to help and advise when we needed it. The location was also good, just a few blocks from Central Park, Bloomingdales, and girls.... Tiffanys! Needless to say I had a very happy birthday! To all the staff at the Fitzpatrick "a great big thank you" for making our stay in the Big Apple so marvellous" Gloria X

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank holidayhappy1951
Shane C, General Manager at Fitzpatrick Manhattan Hotel, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Dear Globaby 8,

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and ound our staff helpful and friendly. I know that the team will be thrilled to learn of your kind comments.

On behalf of the hotel thank you for deciding to stay with us over your birthday and I look forward to welcoming you back to a Fitzpatrick family hotel in the future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

Had three nights in New York. The hotel was very well located for my needs. Staff very helpful and went beyond the call of duty to help me with a problem that was nothing to do with the hotel on my first night. I had the Irish breakfast in the restaurant on one morning, it was very good but not cheap. Would recommend this hotel very highly.

Dear Fkw 1,

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel and that you found the staff very helpful. I know that the team will be thrilled to learn of your kind comments.

On behalf of the hotel thank you for staying with us and I look forward to welcoming you to back to a Fitzpatrick family hotel in the future.

Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

Small hotel/rooms but very friendly staff (which make this hotel special) and one of the best bartenders around. Food expensive but really good. For the Irish its home from home and we would stay there again without hesitation.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank Kevin M
Dear Kevin M,

I am delighted to read that you you enjoyed your stay and I know that the team will be thrilled to learn of your kind comments.

On behalf of the hotel thank you for staying with us and I look forward to welcoming you back to a Fitzpatrick family hotel in the future.

Wilmington, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

I stayed here for a business meeting. Lovely surprise for someone that stays at the run of the mill hotels for all business trips. This was a great treat!!! Lovely service, lovely room and reasonably priced. Thank you for a nice respite!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
Shane C, General Manager at Fitzpatrick Manhattan Hotel, responded to this review, May 4, 2013
Dear Fishbaby1,

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay. I know that the team will be thrilled to learn of your very kind comments.

Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Just got back from a brilliant holiay in New York !! with my fiance lynn who i asked to marry me while there, thank god she said yes lol.Fitzpatrick was as expected in everyway quality in standards with excellent service could not fault at all and well managed by both chris's along with staff.Our suite on the 10th floor was superb & spacious with a very comfortable bed !! Noise outside was ok too. Many thanks from chris for the bottle of bubbly when hearing of our engagament .Fitz bar was good prices not bad along with good food,wi fi free in the bar & lobby which was great for us pity not in the rooms as our day was to busy sightseeing etc & would of been more convienient in our room but not a issue.Breakfast on our last day was far to expensive although lovely ! we eat out other mornings but would eat in the hotel & sure like other custumers too. Not more i can add just to say i would def reccomend here just a couple of tweeks here & there otherwise Great Hotel

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Terry L,

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and congratulations on your engagement to Lynn.