Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Bar/Lounge
The Lombardy(New York City)
  • Breakfast included
Concorde Hotel New York(New York City)
  • Fitness center
Carvi Hotel New York(New York City)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Delmonico(New York City)
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
1,450 results
All reviewscentral parknew yorklexington avenuepresidential suitehome from homesitting roombottle of champagneour honeymoonthe hotel managerwonderful hotelsmall hotelstreet noisewould highly recommend this hotellocation is greatbig appletwo blockstimes square
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Excellent hotel, staff very helpful and friendly. Had a suite on the 3rd floor (Room 302) facing Lexington Avenue. Even though it was facing the main road had a great nights sleep. Rooms were an excellent size and well furnished.

Prices in the bar very reasonable.

Would definitely recommend to others.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank ice_dancers
Shane C, General Manager at Fitzpatrick Manhattan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Dear ice_dancers,

I am delighted that you found the staff helpful and friendly and I know that they will be thrilled to learn of your kind words.

On behalf of the hotel, thank you for staying with us and I look forward to welcoming you back to a Fitzpatrick family hotel in the future.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

The Fitzpatrick Manhattan is in a great area, really central and it was a joy to see it after tramping around the Manhattan streets! I would agree with other reviewers that the staff are excellent and it is a really good idea that there is a manager on duty at all times. They were extremely efficient and responded immediately to any requests or queries. The hotel is lovely and the Fitz bar was not intimidating at all for a lone female traveller. I would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank BertheMorisot

Dear BertheMorisot,

I was delighted to read your kind comments and I know that the team will be thrilled to learn of same. In particular I am happy that you found the team helpful and friendly.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

My husband and I stayed in this hotel for the easter long weekend. The hotel is in a great location 2 minutes from Bloomingdales and 5 mins from the top of 5th Avenue.

We arrived early afternoon after an early morning flight from the UK and as our room was not quite ready the assistant manager gave us some complimentary drinks vouchers to have in the bar/restaurant while he sorted our room allocation. We opted to get some food from the hotel restaurant for a late lunch while we waited - and unfortunately we waited for over 45 mins, whilst other tables came and went - we chased the waiter a couple of times and eventually were told that they had missed placing our order completely. This was very frustrating as our room had been ready for a while and our key dropped through to us. I have to say though that as soon as we told the management of our issue - they almost immediately upgraded us to a suite on the 15th floor, and organised for our food to be sent up to our room on the house with more complimentary drinks! So despite our initial disappointment - this was fantastic customer service, and the suite really made our holiday - lovely decor, great bathroom, huge bedroom with double aspect windows and a lounge and kitchenette! a fantastic retreat after days out walking around manhattan!

The staff at this hotel are all really friendly, and the rooms and public areas are nicely decorated and clean. Free wifi in the foyer was good too, enabling us to check in online for our flights home.

Only criticism of this hotel was obviously the food service in the restaurant, and also the quality of the food was not great - we had a margherita pizza and chicken enchiladas - quite simple dishes to make - but they were not very good. After our initial experience in the restaurant we chose to eat out for breakfast, lunch and dinner - of which there are millions of great places in manhattan.

All round though, a great base to enjoy manhattan with a homely friendly feel!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LoveHolibags

Dear LoveHolibags,

I was delighted to read your comments and I know that the team will be thrilled to learn that you found them helpful. I would like to apologize for the mix up in your food order and that has been addressed internally. I have passed on yur comments to our chef so that we can improve those few items.

On behalf of the hotel thank you for staying with us and I look forward to welcoming you back to a FItzpatrick family hotel in the future.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Excellent place made even better by the helpful staff. I stayed for business for the first time a few months back and was blown away by their level of service. I needed to impress some colleagues so I asked the bellman Peter for help with restaurants and tickets to a Knicks game. Not only did he go out of his way to get me incredible seats the game he also got me into Birdland jazz club on a night it was sold out! Cheers for that. I have been traveling on business for years and never gotten this kind of service or attention from people. The rooms are also very spacious with nice decor. Only downside is no free wi-fi which is a bit of a surprise considering most hotels offer that with the room rate these days. Also special thanks to Merima who works the front desk and Dave the bartender. When I return to New York I know where to stay now!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Dear OReillyTravels,

I was delighted to read your very kind comments and I know that the team will be thrilled to learn of same. Thank you for mentioning some of the staff by name and I am delighted that you found everyone helpful.

On behalf of the hotel thank you for staying with us and I look forward to welcoming you back to a Fitzpatrick family hotel in the future.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

The staff at the Fitzpatrick are first class; they make the stay at the Fitzpatrick special. That made the stay worthwhile. However the rooms are disappointing. We initially had a small double at the back of the hotel, which was quiet and very small, but with a very weak shower and no bath. You almost had to run in it to get wet! Upon request, after a couple of nights, we were moved to a suite. Huge space with a lovely king sized bed, separate lounge and bathroom. However, it was on the fourth floor facing Lexington and it was incredibly noisy - as if we had left a window open, and we found it drafty on the bed nearest the window and quite cold. The lobby is tiny, as is the bar. There are no public areas to sit in. The Internet is very expensive at $14.95 a day ( go to Starbucks across the road). The location is great. Would I recommend it? I'm not sure. I have stayed at The Warwick, The Kitano and The Waldorf Astoria for similar cost and the Fitzpatrick can only stand against them because of the staff. It would have to be very competitive on price to return to again.

Room Tip: Ensure you have a suite and go high to avoid the noise on Lexington.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear LondonWickedWe,

I am delighted to read that you found are staff friendly and helpful and I know that they will be thrilled to learn same. I would like to extend my sincere apology that you found the room noisey and drafty and I will certainly have the windows in the room looked at and fixed.

On your next visit to New York please contact me directly scookman@fitzpatrickhotels.com and I will take care of the reservation arrangements for you personally.

I would like to thank you for staying with us and I hope that I will be able to welcome you to the hotel on your next visit.

Area Manager/ General Manager