Stayed here 6 times with work and will never go back! Service is poor with the worst bar in New York and a bar man who compensates for the stale beer with American Irish sayings,top of the morning when you come in at night. everything from the bell boys running out to flag u a cab to the charging you to watch a rugby game in the bar seems to be about squeezing the last buck out of you. The rooms are big, stayed in the suites and unlike other New York hotels, have coffee and tea machines and Turn down service.
Breakfast is not a full Irish at all and really overpriced.
If three or four of you are coming book a suite and then you can get the best out of it but if not leave this one go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fitzpatrick Manhattan Hotel offers comfortable, modern amenities and personalized service ideal for both leisure and business travelers alike. With 91 rooms and suites, our intimate size allows us to focus on your every need and provide you with a personal level of service that you would experience at the finest Irish country house hotels. This, coupled with our desirable location, makes the Fitzpatrick Manhattan the perfect place to stay in New York City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Fitzpatrick Manhattan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzpatrick Manhattan Hotel New York City
- New York Fitzpatrick Hotel
- Fitzpatrick New York
- Fitzpatrick Manhattan New York City
- Fitzpatrick Hotel New York
- Fitzpatricks Hotel New York