$236
  • Bar/Lounge
$316
$295
  • Restaurant
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$169
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$145
$134
  • Room Service
Hilton Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$262
$237
Hilton.com
  • Room Service
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
$177
$170
  • Pool
$341
Marriott Hotels
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$185
$152
  • Restaurant
NYLO New York City(New York City)(Great Value!)
$265
$212
  • Bar/Lounge
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$235
$80
  • Breakfast included
1,416 results
All reviewscentral parknew yorklexington avenuepresidential suitehome from homesitting roombottle of champagneour honeymoonthe hotel managerwonderful hotelsmall hotelstreet noiselocation is greatbig applewould highly recommend this hoteltwo blockstimes square
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 15, 2012

My husband and son have just returned from staying a week at the Fitzpatrick Manhatten,they had a brilliant time at your superb hotel,all the staff were great they said,extra big thank-you to Ciaran who i spoke to over the phone and who put a bottle of bubbly in their room.great room great location.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Shane C, General Manager at Fitzpatrick Manhattan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

Dear Tickledpink46,

Thank you for taking the time and effort to post your review on this site and I certainly appreciate you doing so.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel and that you found the team to be friendly and in particular Ciaran.

I look forward to welcoming you back to one of the Fitzpatrick family hotels in the future.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

This hotel was a pleasant surprise. I chose it because of the size and we are a family of 4. Tons of room, clean, nice staff, and great location. I usually stay in the theater district, but for the size this is the better choice.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Shane C, General Manager at Fitzpatrick Manhattan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

Dear Nituac,

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel and I know that the team will be thrilled to learn of this also.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

A one bedroom for an affordable price within walking distance of Central Park South. This hotel is quite a find.

Our room was clean, spacious, and there was very little traffic noise. The staff were courteous and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Shane C, General Manager at Fitzpatrick Manhattan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Dear Wendy S,

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel and I know that the team will be thrilled to learn of your very positive comments.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

We live in NJ and often go to the city and back the same day. We wanted to go somewhere nice for our anniversary to eat and decided to stay the night in the city. I read a lot of reviews and picked the Fitzpatrick because it was a boutique hotel that wasn't too big like some of the chains and it was in a good location at a reasonable price for NYC.

The place met my reasonably high expectations. I requested a quiet room and Peter found me a quiet room. We were actually able to check in a little early. The room was clean and a decent size for NYC. There was a little fridge and coffee area, which was nice. We used it for sodas and waters. The bed was very comfortable.

We went to the bar and the bartender was nice as well. I also ordered breakfasf from room service and it was efficient and decent food.

In summary, I would highly recommend the FitzPatrick Manhattan. Thanks for a great stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Shane C, General Manager at Fitzpatrick Manhattan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

Dear Slp0704,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review and I appreciate you doing so.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your recent stay at the hotel and I know that the team will be thrilled to learn of your very positive comments.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Just spent the night at the Fitzpatrick after a day of sightseeing and biking through Central Park. The room was extremely clean (means the most to me), and we had plenty of room in the one-bedroom suite. The people who work there were friendly and helpful. The hotel is close to Central Park and a subway stop two blocks away can take you anywhere else in the city. I will stay at the Fizpatrick again.

Room Tip: High up and in the back to escape the noise level of Lexington Avenue.

Dear TessLumberton,

I was delighted to read that you really enjoyed your stay at the hotel and the team will be thrilled to learn of this. The hotel is close to Central Park and I am glad to see that you enjoyed some of its wonderful offerings.