The location of the hotel meant we could walk to all of the museums and tourist hot-spots very easily. The Lexington and Broadway Subway lines made it easy to get to Lower Manhattan when we were feeling too lazy to walk! The hotel is clean, friendly and the rooms are large. Beds are very comfortable and they appear to put three different types of pillow on the bed so we had to fight for the firmer pillow of the three. There was a bath in the bathroom which came in handy after longs days of walking around. The only issue we had was that the bathroom had no fan so after a hot shower we'd have to wait 5 minutes, with the bathroom door open, for the steam to expel and the mirrors to be clear.
We had a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience enviable luxury at the Omni Berkshire Place located in the heart of Midtown Manhattan. Stay just steps from some of New York City's most notable attractions including Fifth Avenue Shopping, Rockefeller Center, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Central Park, Broadway Theatres, and Times Square. Modern Technology and fresh contemporary decor are brought together for accommodations that embrace the look and feel of an Upper East Side residence. Luxury guestrooms combined with the renowned service and amenities make the Omni Berkshire Place an ideal destination for both business or leisure travelers looking to experience the excitement of Midtown Manhattan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Omni Hotels & Resorts, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Omni Berkshire Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Omni Berkshire Place Hotel New York City
- Omni Hotel Berkshire Place
- Omni New York City
- New York City Omni
- Omni Berkshire New York