Omni Berkshire Place
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$161
$247
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$178
$145
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$154
$118
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$153
$134
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$167
$98
$144
$116
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$309
$215
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$229
$100
  • Breakfast included
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
$305
4,288 results
All reviewsselect guestloyalty programcentral parkgreat locationnew yorkrockefeller centermadison avepatrick's cathedraltimes squareconcierge staffeach morningturn down servicemidtown locationfree internetwonderful hotelby nyc standardsaround the corner
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I'm a southern girl, and this was my first trip to the big city. Imagine my surprise when I arrived at the Omni Berkshire and was upgraded to the Madison Suite...which was totally complimentary! I thought I had died and gone to heaven when I opened the door to my room. It had sweeping corner views with wall to wall windows that overlooked the city lights. I just sat in the living room (yes, there was a living room) and stared out the windows for about an hour! I have never stayed in such a gorgeous hotel room in my entire life. They provided plush robes, free beverage service, and the biggest thrill that this southern gal has ever experienced. I thought that the beds were heavenly and I slept like a baby. Plus, the location can't be beat. We walked everywhere, and discovered many treasures along the way. One night during our stay, we went to hotel bar and there wasn't a seat. But, that didn't stop the staff from finding us a private booth in the back...complete with our own sound system! I've never received this type of royal treatment anywhere else I've stayed, and can't wait to go back. Thanks, Omni Berkshire, for taking such great care of this southern gal on her first trip to NYC!

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade to a Madison Suite. It's heavenly! Be sure to sign up for their loyalty program for extra perks and complimentary beverages.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
OmniMgr, Manager at Omni Berkshire Place, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

We are thrilled that we could make your first trip to New York City a memorable one. Thank you for sharing the details of your stay and we hope that you will return again soon.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We had an excellent stay at the Omni Berkshire in NY two weekends ago. The hotel is very well appointed and the entire staff was welcoming, friendly and helpful. We were particularly impressed by our experience prior to our arrival and want to especially recognize Evan Matzner. We had to cancel our first reservation because of a blizzard and Evan facilitated our late cancellation with ease and we were not charged even though we cancelled very late. When we were confirming our second reservation and requesting an early check in, not only was Evan able to accommodate us, but we received a free upgrade to a suite. The suite was beautiful, and large. Thank you! The location of the hotel is also great - right off Fifth Avenue, close to a subway stop, within walking distance to Broadway and the theaters. Our only negative was the high prices at the restaurant. The setting was very nice, the wait staff as pleasant as the rest of the staff, but we chose to have a quick and economical breakfast right across the street. Would definitely stay at the Omni again.

Room Tip: Would ask for a high floor to minimize street noise. We were on the 20th floor and it was great - quiet and wonderful views.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
OmniMgr, Manager at Omni Berkshire Place, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2013

We are thrilled that Evan was not only able to assist you with changing your reservations but also enhanced your entire experience at the Omni Berkshire Place. We look forward to recognizing him for a job well done. Thank you for allowing us to read your feedback and we hope you will return soon.

Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Most rooms are small, and not very clean, but everyone is friendly and the restaurant is amazing. It is also walking distance away from most tourist attractions, especially most of the large stores, like Zara and Mango

• Stayed: March 2013

Thank you for reviewing your experience at our hotel at TripAdvisor. We are disappointed to read that your room was not as clean as you would have anticipated as we hold ourselves to housekeeping standards above the normal industry standard. If you return please let us know if you have any concerns so that we may immediately address them. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope for a future opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I stayed here one night in February with my husband and eight year old daughter. Check in was quick, the staff were friendly, and our room was super clean and nicely decorated. This hotel is also in a great location. We could easily walk to the theater district, yet felt far enough away from the chaos of Times Square. The price was reasonable and we were able to get a significant AAA membership discount. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for recommending the Omni Berkshire Place on TripAdvisor. We are glad you had a great stay!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Chose the Berkshire for my birthday weekend trip to NYC. It was my 3rd time staying there. It is such a great hotel in a perfect location. From the minute the doorman greets you-you feel at home. I have seen the same guy all three times that I have stayed there and he has been at the hotel for ages. Check-in was very quick efficient and friendly. They had our room ready early! We were upgraded to a suite and it was lovely. Very fresh, clean and spacious. My husband and I both used the fitnes center which was clean and had machines and free weights. Had drinks at the Fireside bar Saturday night after we returned from dinner. Nice spot. My favoirte thing about staying at the Omni is that the Loyalty Ambassador emails you before your stay and checks to see if you have any requests etc.. This email also gives you weather forcast etc... Evan is the Loyalty Ambassador at this location and he makes your stay here a cut above staying anywhere else. I have stayed elsewhere in Midtown, but have not been as pleased as I am at the Omni! Can't wait to return!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for reviewing the Omni Berkshire Place on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your loyalty to our hotel and are delighted that we could make your birthday weekend a memorable one. We will be sure to share your kind words with Evan and look forward to your next stay.