Omni Berkshire Place
  • Bar/Lounge
$316
$295
  • Restaurant
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$169
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$145
$134
  • Room Service
Hilton Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$262
$237
Hilton.com
  • Room Service
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
$177
$170
  • Pool
$341
Marriott Hotels
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$185
$152
  • Restaurant
NYLO New York City(New York City)(Great Value!)
$265
$212
  • Bar/Lounge
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$235
$80
  • Breakfast included
4,252 results
All reviewsselect guestloyalty programcentral parkgreat locationnew yorkrockefeller centermadison avepatrick's cathedraltimes squareconcierge staffeach morningturn down servicemidtown locationfree internetwonderful hotelby nyc standardsaround the corner
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 26, 2011

The Hotel is excellent and one of the best in NYC. The locaiton adn the staff of the Hotel was very pleasant and friendly. The room was beautiful and big with a huge Queen bed. Excellent food and ambience. Very close to the high end fashion streets. Its recommended to every person who visits NYC...Its a complete value for money and very very comfortable for frequent business travellers!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Hemasaxena
Reviewed July 25, 2011

this hotel is absolutely perfect, i would not change a thing about it. the hotel was comfortable, clean and very accomodating with friendly staff. close to shopping, good food, the theater district.....easy access to everything. if there was one downside i would say that the hotel is not very tall and the views are limited. we would definitely stay again.....recommend this hotel! loved it!

Room Tip: call the hotel staff for rentals. they are friendly.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank 2dbeach_10
Reviewed July 25, 2011

Got a GREAT Deal for this hotel and was planning a NYC trip so decided to book.
Overall the people went out of their way to provide outstanding service.
We were traveling with 2 children ages 7 and 2. The provided small paper backpacks with a few toys in there which I thought was great. The room was average size for NYC.
If I had to note anything it would be the food on the children's menu. The macaroni and cheese was a little to peppery for a 2 yr old and the "Crustless" grilled cheese had crust and was burnt. Grant it my kids are a little picky, but that is what the menu stated so I just expected what I ordered. Not that big of a deal, I would just make sure when traveling with kids and if you REALLY want to spend the money for room service, you specify what you are ordering will be what is on the menu and kid friendly.

Decor is great.. Appreciate the blinds which kept it dark and cool, since we were there for one of the hottest weekends on record.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2011

I have visited New York many, many times and this was my first stay at Omni Berkshire. My best friend stays here for work and she enjoys it so I thought I'd give it a try. The central location is great and there is a subway a block away if you need to get anywhere. The staff was extremely friendly. The doorman, bellman, front desk, restaurant and concierge were all so nice and so helpful. I was most impressed with the concierge service. There was a concierge available until 11AM to help answer any questions. I usually don't need concierge help but they were so good that I used them a lot.

The room was nice and the service was good. Comfortable bed, basic decor, flat screen TV, bathrobes, hair dryer. I loved that "Le Pain Quotidien" is a bakery right around the corner and a great spot for breakfast and/or lunch. The 21 Club is down the street and we walked there for lunch one day, as well. We enjoyed our stay and had no issues. I would return again because of the friendly service as this is often hard to find in New York...

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 22, 2011

Researched a lot ,read a lot of the TA forums and decided to stay at the Omni. It was perfect for us. It was a challenge finding a hotel with two Queen beds in a room, we wanted to avoid having to get two rooms. So in addition we requested a roll away and it worked well for us. This hotel was clean, upscale enough, friendly and accommodating. The location was great, we walked to Times Square and Broadway every day.... The concierge was helpful. We like to eat casual and wanted to eat in local diners, pizza joints etc. We found a couple close worth mentioning. Burger Heaven for breakfast... yes I said Burger ..very good. also for breakfast at Madisons 965 1st Avenue, its a longer walk! but we surprisingly enjoyed the morning walk. off the typical tourist path. Ess-a-bagel.. was also a great NYC experience.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
OmniMgr, Manager at Omni Berkshire Place, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2011

Thank you for choosing to spend your holiday getaway at The Omni Berkshire Place. We are thrilled to hear that our concierge was able to help you find the perfect spots to dine. We hope you and your family will return again soon.