Pros - good location for shopping and conveniently opposite a grocery/pharmacy. Spacious rooms although the dressing area is not screened from anyone walking past. Helpful in-room dining staff. Next to Tao restaurant. Cons - we arrived at the back entrance and had to wait for a doorman to appear. No ipod/usb docking stations. Poor pressure in the showers and a dated looking drain cover exactly where you need to stand in the shower. Spa leaflet with no treatment info included so I couldn't be bothered to call them. Pillows too soft. No flavour of New York in the decor - all beige with very dim lighting in the corridors - gloomy. Think I will look elsewhere next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience five-star New York hotel living in this modern-deco landmark designed by famed architect IM Pei. Located on “Billionaire’s Row” at the city’s most prestigious address, between Park Avenue and Madison Avenue, you will be just steps from Central Park, world-class museums and theaters, and luxury shopping on 5th and Madison Avenue. Offering some of the largest guestrooms and suites in Manhattan, and some of the city’s most breathtaking views, a stay at the Four Seasons Hotel New York is gives you access to everything, including a quiet retreat when you need it. Infused with natural light, panoramic park and city views, your accommodation at the Four Seasons will provide you with serenity and luxury high above Manhattan’s exhilarating whirlwind. The newly transformed Four Seasons Hotel New York offers 368 ultra-spacious Manhattan luxury suites and hotel rooms, each a sanctuary with comforts more reminiscent of a private residence. All accommodations feature custom furnishings throughout; an inviting Infinity bed; full marble baths; and state-of-the-art technology. All guests enjoy complimentary access to our fitness center, twice daily, Housekeeping services with evening turn-down service, complimentary Wi-Fi, expedited Check-in & Checkout, courtesy of the Four Seasons App and Four Seasons Hotel New York Legendary Service . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Groupon, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Jetsetter and Hotwire so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel New York
- Four Seasons New York City
- New York City Four Seasons