“Great hotel!”

SIXTY LES
Ranked #223 of 469 Hotels in New York City
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed October 6, 2010

I just stayed @ the thompson les this week for my girlfriends birthday. I booked a one room queen suite. When i was checking in the lady told me i had been upgraded to a corner king room w a balcony!

The rooms was AMAZING. The design and ambience was perfect. The view outside of the balcony was beautiful. I actually had 16 people over (not to sleep over) for my girlfriends birthday and everyone enjoyed.

The service was wonderful too. The employees were so respectful and helpfull. I thought they would be suspect when i was bringing cake and a party of people upstairs but they were totally okay with it.

The price of the room was expensive but it was totally worth it. Esp w my upgrade. I would highly recommend this hotel and stay again in the future.

• Stayed: October 2010
4  Thank Vincexchase

Reviewed October 4, 2010

I was just looking for a nice weekend getaway with some friends and someone recommended the Thompson LES hotel. From the moment I arrived the service was amazing! I was greeted at the curb by the bellman and was surprised that once I had arrived at the front desk, they already knew my name! Not only was the staff helpful in many ways but they were also pretty good looking. What made things even better was, they upgraded me to a king suite on the 15th floor with an amazing view and a massive terrace! I was also able to check out the bars in the hotel on the 2nd and 7th floor. We enjoyed them so much there was no need to leave the hotel. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone, and I will most certainly return for another weekend getaway.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with friends
4  Thank adgnyc
Reviewed September 21, 2010

The Thompson LES is a great hotel, we were greeted on the street by the bellhop, and the service was excellent from the minute we got there, to the minute we left! The room was perfectly clean, and the view from the 17th floor was stunning. The bathroom was great, and the shower to die for.
We wish we could stay for more than 2 nights!
Everything you need is close by, great food around Allen St and especially Katz's Deli. It's close to subway stations and cabs are just right outside.
This is a hotel we would return to if we could!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Spearshaker
Reviewed September 20, 2010

Have just returned from 3 nights at the Thompson LES. This was my second stay at the property and once again I was blown away by the great hospitality that I received from every one on their staff. Reservations took care of my requests for three rooms for myself and friends and family who were staying and went above and beyond to make sure our needs were met during a very busy Fashion Week.
Check in was quick and easy and our Thompson Suite could not have suited our needs better. This is a very "cool" and "edgy" hotel in a very cool and edgy part of Manhattan. It serves up it's hip factor in a very understated and suave way. As a guest you're treated with the respect and discretion that one would expect from such a place. I have stayed at many properties in Manhattan that claim to be the epitome of service, style and comfort and hands down the Thompson LES wins. I am happy to say that after the weekend experienced the Thompson LES is now my home away from home when I'm in New York city.

• Stayed: September 2010
4  Thank Jetsetting_man
Reviewed September 3, 2010

This place is a gem in one of the best neighborhoods in NYC. My wife and I needed a hotel last minute and we called directly to them and got a great price. Our room was big and had a large balcony overlooking the lower east side. It was amazing!!. We had lunch and drinks at the pool, watched the sunset from our balcony and had probably the best hotel experience we've ever had in NYC. The Staff was friendly and helpful and overall the experience was a real positive. This is coming from people who travel all over the world. Highly recommend!!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
5  Thank f64_10
Reviewed August 28, 2010

Rooms are very modern and comfortable. We like the trendy area, terrific restaurants, and easy access to this part of town. The 7th floor bar gives great views and vibrant atmosphere. Staff is generally friendly. The King studio suite was very comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Scottsdale1
Reviewed August 27, 2010

Very clean hotel in chic part of town lots of great restaurants close by & in hotel the sushi is great. Hotel staff were very helpful and the views from the bar on the 7 th floor is one of the best

• Stayed: August 2010