$148
$127
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of $222/night.

Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$225
$143
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $186/night.

$196
$170
Hilton.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $248/night.

$174
$149
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $233/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$142
$97
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $163/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$209
$114
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
$144
$135
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$194
$113
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $182/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$289
$110
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $163/night.

YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$214
$116
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $187/night.

1,266 results
All reviewslower east sideblue ribbonallen streetkatz's delioutdoor pooleast villagenew yorkking suitecool hotelbars and restaurantsrain showerfreedom towerwhole foodsgreat neighborhoodthe penthousearound the corneran upgrade
Reviewed February 18, 2010

The bold industrial decor of the room is very contemporary ad won't suit everyone's taste but if you enjoy design or fashion, this would be a good choice. It's clear from the other guests staying here that it was the choice of the young and hip.

The floor to ceiling windows are striking and provide an interesting view of NYC. The bed was comfy and the sheets were a nice thread count. There are monumental backlit white boxes with botanical themes printed on them above each bed providing a focal point for the room and interesting lighting for romantic moments.

I stayed in three different rooms and found them all quiet. The thermostat worked well.

The 'rain' head in the shower is another feature although it was so high tech we couldn't get it to work at will. The shower is huge - definitely enough room for two. The bathroom is stocked with organic toiletries by Bigelow. I spent my entire stay there smelling like lavender and peppermint.

We had fun in the bar on the second floor - there's all kinds of random modernist furniture to roll around on as you get drunk on overpriced drinks.

I had the room service breakfast -$48US for two greasy pork sausages, oily eggs, hash browns, oj and coffee. I ate about 1/3 of it. Also they didn't seem to want to take my room service order because I prepaid my stay.

I had a lot of troubles with service at the hotel. I think I got poorer service because I prepaid and got a discount through an internet booking site. The room I got was massive and cost about 1/3 of what it should have so I think the staff thought I had gotten my value for money already. For example my television didn't work and it took ten phone calls to get some action on that. I was sick and just wanted to lie in bed and watch TV. That doesn't seem like such an incredible request but the front of house people rolled their eyes, looked at each other and failed to act time after time.

The Thomson is a cool hotel in a fantastic location (public transport is across the road, you can walk to the East Village, Chinatown, Brooklyn). Having said that it feels like you are staying in money making machine. The staff are a bit cold but just give it back to them - they work in a hotel after all, not in the fashion industry

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank KKKRS
Reviewed February 8, 2010

The Thompson LES wants to be the W, but it falls way short in virtually every way. They were going for trendy and minimalist, and the result was a cheap imitation. There is no way this hotel deserves 4 stars. My wife and I had an absolutely awful night sleep on the most uncomfortable mattress I've slept on in a very long time. They tried to switch us to another room, which had an awful smoke odor, so they put us in yet another room and promised us they would put additional duvets to make the bed comfortable (they didn't follow through on this). Needless to say, that mattress was no better. Here are some of our other gripes.

The bathroom sink was clogged
The whole bathroom vibrated and made a terrible noise when you flushed the toilet
The toilet handle fell off
The shampoo/conditioner wasn't replenished after the previous guest and was half used
There were 2 towels for 2 guests (i.e. no spares, which is not good when you don't have turndown)
The lighting was very poor
There was almost no toilet paper in the room, and we ran out
The laminate wood floor had a large bubble in it (it was raised off the ground), so it was even more obvious it was a cheap imitation
The TV remote didn't work at all
They left my car on the street for hours even though I paid $55/night for parking (something they certainly don't advertise)

I strongly advise against staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank JonBoston
Reviewed January 30, 2010

Stayed on a Saturday night on the 9th floor, with views of the projects across the road. The main problem was that the nightclub is situated on the 7th floor, also it protrudes out from the building so that it is underneath the windows of the 8th floor rooms and higher. We might as well have sleeping in the nightclub as the soundproofing is so bad.
When I called to request another room, I was told that they were booked up and there was nothing they could do except offer me some EAR PLUGS!!!!!!!! I thought she was joking, but then she proceeded to become rude and snotty on the phone basically telling me I should just suck it up! She did say she would ask the DJ to turn the bass down, but that never happened.
Then at around 10 minutes after midnight, the phone rang with the front desk lady telling me she had good news, that the owners son would not be using his room tonight and we could move into it away from the noise... I think she was expecting me to be grateful, having just arrived in New York off a flight from Australia I certainly was not expecting a hotel room that I could not sleep in due to the noise from the nightclub, and having to deal with a snotty receptionist who forgot why she is working in a hotel.
Oh and finally, to top it all off, at around 4am the fire alarm went off for about 15 minutes, a voice on the intercom said it was a glitch in the system. Fun times all round.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
5  Thank Vinn25
Reviewed January 13, 2010

Check in was rather slow but given it's location and it being peak holiday time it was understandable. Staff were all fantastic and everything we requested was seen to.
We stayed 2 nights on arrival and then decided to return for another before departing as location and experience was just to good. Only advise if taking a taxi to the airport from the property have they call and book it in instead of flagging it on the street. We assumed it was booked and lost bags in the cab which have never been found. If it had been booked we could have tracked the cab. It gets a very young and trendy crowd in it's club and bar but this did not affect our stay one bit. Rooms great size for a NYC hotel. Walking distance to Soho amongst other great areas and fab local shopping and restaurants on it's door step. Do stay!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Moonta
Reviewed January 10, 2010

If you want to have a romantic stay with your partner in New York, then this is THE place to be!! We stayed on the 16th floor and with the view on the south/west/southwest side (cornerview...) and it was AMAZING!!! Even my partner (who had lived in New York for over 5 years) said it was amazing (I'm just a "normal" Dutch guy...)! The friendliness of the staff could be a little bit better (depends who you're dealing with...), but the room definately made up for it!

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple