$207
$205
Hilton.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $249/night.

$386
$345
Doubletree.com
$257
$249
  • Breakfast included
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$396
$242
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$174
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$170
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $191/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$313
$267
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$289
$130
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $166/night.

YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$213
$152
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $178/night.

1,268 results
All reviewslower east sideblue ribbonallen streetkatz's delioutdoor pooleast villagenew yorkking suitecool hotelbars and restaurantsrain showerfreedom towerwhole foodsgreat neighborhoodthe penthousearound the corneran upgrade
Reviewed June 1, 2009

Stayed at the Thompson LES with a friend in a king suite. The room was beautiful, with the bed being the most comfortable thing I have ever slept in, The rooms were beautifully cleaned each day, and chocolates left for us on our return. The room and hotel as a whole were stylish and immaculate. The only flaw was the restaurant. We ate there one night, and whilst the waiting staff could not be criticised, neither myself or my friend enjoyed the food we had. There are a range of bars, and we used th pool a few mornings and had it completely to ourselves. The hotel is close to a number of subway lines, and many bars and restaurants. I would highly recommend it. Not cheap but definitely worth it.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with friends
2  Thank Emma M
Reviewed May 27, 2009

This is the second time I have stayed here, the first was just after it opened in '08 and there were a few issues but this time things have certainly gotten ironed out.
The location is away from the normal tourist spots of Central Park, Times Sq, 5th Ave etc but where the LES is located is just great. One block away from the Subway and therefore not really that far from the tourist spots BUT you are just a few minutes away from other great areas such as SOHO, Tribeca, Chinatown, etc. The area may be a little "rough" around the edges but you get a realistic New York experience.
The staff are fantastic, always greeting you on arrival and go out of their way to help you. Their restaurant recommendations are terrific, and there are plenty to choose from.
The rooms are large for Manhattan with floor to ceiling glass affording you great views. I guess if I was quibbling I could say the iPod dock/ music system could be a little better and may be a few more choices on the TV channels but that is about it. The rooms are immaculate and beds supremely comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with friends
3  Thank FunintheBigCity
Reviewed May 23, 2009

I really enjoyed my stay at the Thompson LES. The rooms are nicely decorated and the bath room big and beautiful. I also liked the products from Kiehl's. The location of the hotel is fantastic. There is so much variety regarding restaurants and bars!
I also thouight that the hotel staff was very friendly and helpfull.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
3  Thank HildegardBerlin
Reviewed May 21, 2009

Whenever I travel to NYC, I stay in the LES or SoHo. It's easy to get to all the happening bars and shopping. The Thompson LES is in a great, great location in the heart of the LES and close to subway lines that take you to SoHo or downtown. There are plenty of restaurants and shops all around. That was the best part of staying at this hotel.

We were upgraded to a large corner suite which was huge in comparison to other NYC hotels. Everything was clean with modern furnishings, floor to ceiling windows, large bathrooms with rainshower and a huge deck with tables and sunchairs. The furnishings while modern were done in cheap materials but hey, that's what you get from boutique hotels. The A/C made a bit of noise at night but it wasn't too much of a bother for us. I've heard though that the standard rooms can be kind of small.

The restaurant was terrible. Asian fusion at it's worse. There's too much good food outside, don't eat in the hotel. The "members only" club has seen better days despite it not being open for that long. When we walked through, the place looked tore up and filled with drunk, frat boys. Again, go outside if you want a NYC scene. Room service at night is very minimal and they order from a local restaurant. You're better off again, venturing outside. :)

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 21, 2009

I love boutique hotels, but I hate the staff who work in them...they often forget that their role is to "serve" and not to be fashion models, they live in a Wallpaper dream. The new Thompson LES is at a very cool location and it is well designed. However, watch the service! I booked a King Suite for 7 nights through Quikbook. All had been confirmed for one month...but when I arrived, they told me that they had no room for me, my room was not available because one customer decided to extend his stay (!). They made me understand in a very clear way that my only option was to shut-up and go to some ther hotel, extremely nice welcome upon arrival from an overseas flight. The staff in charge just acted as a teenager, he didn't care much if I was happy or not, his hotel was full, he was stronger...

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled solo