SIXTY LES
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$144
$127
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$189
$162
GardenInn.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$171
$135
  • Fitness center
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $192/night.

The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
$257
$247
  • Room Service
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$170
$263
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$189
$134
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$197
$178
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$229
$90
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 54% below average rates

The price you found is 54% lower than this hotel's average rate of $196/night.

1,251 results
All reviewslower east sideblue ribbonallen streetnew yorkkatz's delioutdoor poolfloor to ceiling windowseast villageking suitecool hotelrain showerbars and restaurantsfreedom towerwhole foodsthe penthousegreat showeraround the corner
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I thought service would've fell off because of the new Sixty brand..but to my Surprise, the service and rooms are even BETTER! Love how the employees are on a first name basis with you- first class service. Definitely will be coming back to see Raul and Christian!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Tania G, General Manager at SIXTY LES, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2014

Dear Victor R,

Thank you for your recent review on TripAdvisor. We are happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay at Sixty LES and that our staff was attentive and accommodating during your visit. Your feedback gives us a wonderful chance to acknowledge our bell staff team members, as I know they will be delighted to hear your positive comments. We hope to see you again soon!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Great location and friendly staff. The pool is a definite plus and is probably what made the weekend worthwhile, but I wouldn't stay here otherwise. Additional plus factors: Blue Ribbon Sushi and the beer garden.

I've experienced few hotels in NYC having lived there for a few years, but decided to spring for this place since I didn't have any July 4th beach plans and because of a great deal on Gilt.com. Without the discounted rates, I don't think this place would be worth the price tag. We stayed in a King suite; the bed was really comfortable and the shower was awesome too. Overall, the decor of the hotel is also nice, but the hallways were super dark. If a hotel with a pool is your only criteria, and you don't mind splurging - this is the place for you.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Tania G, General Manager at SIXTY LES, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2014

Dear mjk0228m,

Thank you for sharing on Trip Advisor! We are glad you enjoyed the pool, Blue Ribbon Sushi, beer garden, and our comfortable bed and bathrooms. We'd love to hear more about what aspects of your stay, in addition to the hallways, can be addressed to help ensure you have a fabulous stay if you choose to return at a non-discounted rate. Hope to see you again soon!

Best Regards,

Reviewed July 6, 2014

After an overnight flight we arrived to the hotel early morning. We asked to the semi friendly ladies of the front desk for early check in. The front desk team promised to give as a call on our mobiles once the room (which we asked to be quiet) would be ready. The call did never come… The room we got (even though upgraded from the originally booked category) was definitely not quiet but apparently the only one available in the entire hotel for check in at 1pm. Unfortunately the room was just above the hotel pool where right the day of our stay happened to take place a very busy private pool party with many guests and loud music! Also the rooftop bar was closed for a private event. So neither bar nor pool accessible for regular hotel guests. A midnight room party by a horde of 18+ people topped our SIXTY LES experience. Positive comments: doormen very friendly and welcoming, location, room size.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Greece2011188113

Dear Greece2011188113,

On behalf of the entire team of Sixty LES we would like to thank you for completing your review on Tripadvisor and sincerely regret to learn of the challenges you experienced during your visit. While we strive to offer the finest in restaurants and lounge options to our guests, this should never sacrifice your ability to get a good night’s sleep and awake refreshed. We are sorry we were not able to address this during your stay, and we would welcome an opportunity to discuss the issues faced further – please feel free to reach out to me directly.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed July 5, 2014

The big positive point is the swimming-pool, very appreciated in hot June!
The rooms and the hotel are really comfortable, and design. The location is nice in lower East side, but it is not as central as 5th avenue. However it s easy to take the subway or the taxi to get in the different places. I think this is the perfect place to stay at in Summer.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank ClemenceLyon_France
Reviewed July 4, 2014

I used to love this hotel, there it goes they lost a loyal customer! So overall I'm rating my last stay so poorly because of the pool staff. Of course it was a hot day in July and my boyfriend and I wanted to spend it by the pool. Everything was great until 3 pm. After 3 pm the sun deck does not get much sun besides this particular corner spot where I wanted to move since I was trying to get a tan. However Ashley (who works there and is responsible for making the pool beds) told me that a lady that just showed up requested that specific sunny bed. I told her that I am a guest of the hotel and have been waiting for people to leave so I can move to that bed. She didn't allow me. It turned out that person who took the bed is a friend of one of the managers at the hotel (I think so it was a blonde lady dressed all in black who obviously worked there)!!!! This person was not even staying at the hotel she just dropped by to say hi to her friend (the manager) and she took the best spot!!! Really???? Keep it up! With such hotel policy soon you will have NO paying guests at all and will only have friends coming to the hotel for FREE! Ashley tried to tell me that people were not allowed to reserve beds! Then how come this was reserved for someone else???? I was really disappointed. On top of that the service at the bar was horrible! The girl was rude and unattentive! She kept messing up my orders and guess what? In the end I was charged with 20% grat!!! And trust me I don't mind tipping but this was not a well deserved tip! Maybe that's why the service is so bad, the staff know they will get their tip so why bother to actually do a decent job. The previous day we had an excellent service at the pool bar and the grat was only 18%. Go figure! Maybe on Tuesday is 18% and Wednesday 20%? My boyfriend and I were planning to book a room for one more night but after the entire incident we just left and we are def not coming back!

• Stayed: July 2014
8  Thank GiaAlen
tgetzova, General Manager at SIXTY LES, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2014

Dear GiaAlen,

We are saddened to hear that there was such a striking difference between the excellent service you received at the pool on Tuesday and the unprofessional service you received at the pool on Wednesday. We have spoken with the parties involved, in order to ensure future guests have an exceptional experience. While the occurrence was unfortunate, we do want to take the time to thank you for posting a review and letting us know.