SIXTY LES
$335
$305
SmithHotels.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$149
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$116
  • Room Service
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
$166
$161
  • Pool
$400
$341
Marriott Hotels
  • Room Service
Row NYC Hotel(New York City)
$126
Good 3.5/5
  • Bar/Lounge
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$137
$110
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
$138
Good 3.5/5
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$236
$80
  • Breakfast included
$173
$144
1,232 results
All reviewslower east sideblue ribbonallen streetkatz's delifloor to ceiling windowsoutdoor pooleast villagenew yorkking suitecool hotelrain showerbars and restaurantsfreedom towerwhole foodsthe penthousearound the corneran upgrade
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 20, 2014

loved this hotel. clean, fun and great price.
hadn't been to the east village in a long time and this neighborhood has incredibly fun and cool shops, bars and restaurants.
soho and nolita are in walking distance if you are feeling like a good solid walk.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Tenzing D, Manager at SIXTY LES, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2014

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. Hope the return to LES brought back memories of the past and our hotel a feel, as if your second home.

We look forward to your return and assure you that LES, the neighborhood and the hotel is truly one of a kind.

Best regards,

Reviewed January 9, 2014

I got a good rate on Jetsetter but was concerned about noise if I got a low floor above the bar. I called the hotel and they couldn't have been any nicer. Christine told me to book the hotel through Jetsetter and call back and she set aside a high floor room for me. My room was on the 12th floor-very quiet and spacious with a nice view. The front desk was very responsive to needs, ice arrived immediately. The location was very different for my family and we enjoyed walking around downtown and hitting Katz's Deli with no line.

Room Tip: higher floors are away from the bar Above Allen
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for this amazing review. We do take pride in our fulfillment of guest expectations and proactive gestures.

I'm glad you and your family enjoyed this new neighborhood. It has a lot to offer in dining, shopping and historical and cultural points.

We hope to see you again so when you do, contact me for special promotions and I'm sure I'll be able to make your second stay as memorable as the first.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

I recently traveled to NYC and decided to stay in this sexy little hotel in the LES. I'm a frequent traveler to NYC and I like to try new hotels, areas and expand my experience throughout the city. The Thompson LES was an incredible find. The staff is friendly, the lobby is pretty and the overall feeling of the hotel made it welcoming. Upon arrival the door guy was quick to help and since we had takent the first flight in and our rooms weren't ready, he graciously offered to check our bags. Once checked in, the rooms were small (just as all rooms in NYC are) but they are designed in a way were you don't feel crammed. The bed is low and comfy, the walls are sleek and the shower...well, the shower is amazing. One of our rooms was located just Above Allen (the bar on the 7th floor) and at first I was worred about the sounds from the DJ at night. The music and the crowd wasn't a bother at all. Like any hotel in NYC you get street noise but nothing that kept us up at night. The other room was located a few floors up on the 11th floor. We were surprised that the room smelled of smoke. When we informed the front desk, they kindly moved the couple staying in that room. We started the night at Above Allen most of the time with a crafty cocktail at the bar. The view is breathtaking and the bartenders are nice. If you have a chance to stay at The Thompson LES, please do so - you won't be dissappointed! Until next time...cheers!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JTravels23

Thank you for this very detailed and Amazing review. You have just summarized everything that I look forward to when I come to work - an amazing staff.

We are glad that you found us on the Lower East Side and chose us for your little adventure in the city. The area has changed so much and Lower East Side (LES) has become haven for young, hip and adventurous crowd.

We are glad that you enjoyed every aspect of our hotel and including the staff. This goes without saying that we have a one genuine, dedicated and perfection driven team that make experiences such yours come into light.

We look forward to welcoming you back to LES and as you said, until next time...

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I really can't say enough about the experience I just had at ThompsonLES. On Friday night Jan 3rd the polar vortex made it about zero degrees in NYC. Through no fault of ThompsonLES, a pipe burst on Allen Street outside their door. Many businesses on Allen St lost heat. The Thompson lost all heat in their restaurant and second floor lobby, but snapped into action trying to make their guests comfortable and informed.

You can tell the true character of a person when the chips are down, and ThompsonLES began to shine on this night. Every time I passed through the lobby they asked whether there was anything they could do to make my stay more comfortable under the circumstances. OK, sure, any great hotel would do that. But when a package pro-actively arrived at my door later that evening as their way of thanking me for my patience, I was astonished. Very few great hotels go that far out of their way or do as generous a thing as they did. They not only made me feel special, they actually succeeded in making me feel like family. If you get a chance to stay here, please do so. There are few places--and fewer people--in the NYC hotel world that will make your stay as memorable.

Room Tip: I loved 1402, but would be willing to try anything. South side would be cool.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for your Amazing review. It is with these reviews that our staff find it comforting and boost their confidence in amazing the next guest that walk through the door.

We did have an unfortunate event during your stay and it was unexpected and a first time in our five years of opening this hotel. And yes, as you mentioned several hotels and buildings in New York City experienced the same issue on that Arctic cold day.

As per your review, I take it that you will be returning to LES in the near future. Please contact me directly and I will be sure to get you a room that will rethink your admiration for RM 1402.

Until then.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

We had a great experience at the Thompson LES.

Location is great right, walking distance to East Village and SoHo and subway is super close. Rooms were modern, hip, and tidy. Loved the floor to ceiling windows for views of downtown and midtown NYC. Bathrooms had amazing, spacious rainfall showers with great bath products as well.

Sushi restaurant on premise is top-notch.

Booked through hotel tonight and got a great rate. When we decided to stay two extra nights they honored the discounted rate still.

Will definitely stay again .

Room Tip: Book on the view top floors for great views.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. I'm glad that you had a wonderful experience and enjoyed every aspect of the hotel.

Yes, the view is spectacular and it makes me proud that our staff was flexible and able to accommodate your extension with the same discounted rates.

We hope that your return to the city is in your calendar and would consider returning to us once again. Feel free to reach me when that day nears.

Until then,