“Excellent service and perfect location!”
Review of Warwick New York

Warwick New York
Ranked #94 of 467 Hotels in New York City
Sydney, Australia
“Excellent service and perfect location!”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed at this Hotel for 3 nights, we were exhausted and stressed out from our 12 hour long trip, however the moment we arrived to do the check-in the staff was amazingly attentive. We were assisted by Mr Franck Hermann and Miss Joanna Vashenko and both of them were polite and efficient. I usually get a bit hesitant about the service in New York but they made our experience a very nice one. The room was beyond my expectation, I had a lovely view to 6th ave and we were close to everywhere we wanted to go.

I will definitely recommend this hotel and I wish to come back again.

Thank you Franck and Joanna.

Emily

Room Tip: room by 6th ave view...nice and big
1 Thank Emilia S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (830)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Upper Montclair, New Jersey
Reviewed January 30, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Warwick for an overnight stay in January. Our room, 716, was a spacious corner suite that had views of the Avenue of Americas and 54th Street. Each and every hotel employee we encountered were gracious, welcoming and helpful. The location is very ideal to the theatre, shopping and sites. The living room was large and nicely appointed, and the bedroom had a kind size bed that was extremely comfortable. The bathroom was clean but on the small side. The shower was hot but the shower head was very low on the wall so it may be uncomfortable for someone who is tall. (I am on the short side...so it wasn't an issue). Bvulgari products were provided and towels were plentiful. The storage in the room was very adequate for a longer stay. Two closets and various drawers were available. The only negative to our experience was the amount of street noise that could be heard in our suite on the 7th floor. If you are a light sleeper then you need a higher floor or a room located off the street. Horns were honking throughout the entire night. We both managed to sleep through the noise with relative ease but we are used to city noise at night. We enjoyed our short visit and would certainly return to the Warwick.

Room Tip: Corner Suites are extremely spacious and comfortable. Room 716 is lovely.
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Delightful accommodations for our stay last week. The upgrade (suite) and rate were greatly appreciated. Your night manager, concierge and front desk help were all very helpful. In fact everyone we came in contact with were very professional and pleasant. Great location. Room was always clean and well maintained with room service prompt as promised. Looking forward to our next visit already.

Room Tip: Corner suite (south west) offers great view. Try for highest floor possible as will reduce street no...
Staten Island, New York
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Wonderful small hotel in an excellent location! We arrived on a Friday afternoon, were greeted warmly and even got upgraded. Our room was spacious and elegant. A few blocks from Rockefeller Center and Radio City Music Hall. many restaurants nearby.

Dallas, TX
Reviewed January 28, 2013

This hotel is perfectly nice. I didn't find it to be luxurious, but there was absolutely nothing wrong with it. My room was perfectly nice, the staff was very friendly and helpful, and I found the overall look/feel of the hotel to be charming. I felt that my room could use a little updating, but it certainly wasn't bad. I got a steal of a price on a discount travel website, and it would have been worth double what I paid. The location (54/6) is good if you want to be in midtown. Easy to catch a cab, not too crowded, and not difficult to get to various different parts of the city. If you are looking for a place like the Four Seasons, this is not for you. If you are looking for a quiet, clean, charming place to spend a night, then this is definitely worth considering.

San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Great hotel. Nice size room with two beds and a great view. Great location can walk everywhere. Hotel staff was very nice and helpful. It was my third time staying at the warwick hotel. I have stayed at other hotels in new york but this is my favorite.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Third night of an eight night stay in New York and very happy with my experience at The Warwick Hotel on 54 th Street. Checked in late on Friday and front desk was cheerful and upbeat.
My room is spacious, maybe a wee bit old fashioned, and without a tub, but it is clean, bright, flat screen television and a bed so comfortable that I don't want to get up.

The location is great!! Two blocks and a bit to Central Park, close to the Theatre District and close to Broadway.

Prices are reasonable for what I've got and compared to other New York hotels, they are great. A really nice, comfortable lounge/restaurant and again, very friendly staff. There is a separate breakfast restaurant which is fine, not great, but fine.

From these first few days, I can say that this will be a hotel of choice for me in the future.

Room Tip: My room faces the Hilton Hotel and I'd prefer to face South onto 54th Street.