“Great service, tremendous staff.”
Review of Warwick New York

Warwick New York
Ranked #97 of 468 Hotels in New York City
Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

The staff was ver accomodating to my co workers. They did a great job. Very accomodating even with the inconvenience caused by all the police activity due to the united nations assembly. The food was excellent, the staff at the front door from door man to bell hops to hotel management were very courteous and friendly.

There are newer reviews for Warwick New York

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Recently visited nyc from Toronto and had a great time. The Warwick was an excellent choice and was a beautiful building. All the staff at the hotel was very helpful and polite. Joanna at the front desk was especially great as she guided us to all the great places around the city and put us in a fantastic room with a terrace overlooking mid-town. I will defiantly be back to the Warwick next time I visit.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

So many hotels in NYC are run down closets charging top dollar. The Warwick is definitely not one of those. The room was huge and beautiful and the staff was beyond terrific. Great location 5 blocks from Central Park and 2 blocks from Radio City Music Hall and Rockefeller Center. This will be my hotel of choice on any future visits to New York!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank mfeher56
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We had an incredible stay at the Warwick this past weekend. The staff was wonderful...starting with little things like letting us into the closed restaurant restrooms when my daughter really couldn't wait. We were surprised with an upgrade to a huge, beautiful suite. It was quite a 9th birthday for our twins and a stay none of us will even forget! Cannot recommend the Warwick enough!!!

Reviewed October 2, 2012

We stayed last month and couldn't have been more pleased. The location is great (near Central park and Times Square). And the hotel is almost boutique - especially compared to Sheraton/Marriot in the neighborhood. Our suite was clean and spacious with a great view of sixth ave. I'm a little surprised at some of the strong negative reviews - from check in until we caught an extremely early flight we had nothing but pleasant/outgoing interactions with staff and other guests. The elevators are small and the lobby while elegant doesn't blow you away like some other NYC hotels will.

It was during the UN General assembly in October. There was a stong security presence and plenty of medi due to VIP guests. Maybe the hotel was on top of thier game as a result. In any event we were defintely sold on the experience and will certainly put this on our list of preferred NYC overnights.

Room Tip: If you can, I strongly recommend taking advantage of any upgrade offers to a suite - particularly on...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 1, 2012

This was my second time staying at the Warwick in the past year. My First time was great and so was the room on this stay once I got to it. We stayed this past Monday 9-24 only to be welcomed by Iranian Security Guards and numerous protestors in front of the hotel. I have never been questioned and searched on entering a hotel as I was last week; little to find out because it was Iran's president staying in the hotel. My advice, make sure the UN is not meeting in New York if you plan to stay here as this same thing happend last year from what I understand.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank 963Thomas_R963
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Who knew you could get such a big room in the city for a good price. I reserved through Hotel Tonight for $199. I love that app for last minute stays. The location was great for exporing midtown. A few blocks from Central Park and a few from Times Square. Unfortunately I didn't stay long enough to see the sights but it would have been great if I could. I did stay in a corner room so perhaps that is why my room was so big. It was nice to have windows on two walls. If I had to complain about anything I would say it might be the bathroom. There was some mildew in the shower. It was small and the shower did not drain well but it was not a real issue. There again I did not pay full price for the room. If I paid $300. I might have been upset, but if you want to stay in a great location in the city check ouy the Warwick.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple