7 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 11/06/21
Priceline
$225
Free cancellation until 11/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
$217
Hotels.com$225
Expedia.com$225
travelup.com$246
1,441 results
All reviews lobby ambassador wine and cheese book of mormon times square new york the theater district continental breakfast perfect location boutique hotel bottle of champagne amazing hotel mini bar around the corner definitely stay here again small room central park mirror
Selected filters
Reviewed September 25, 2019 via mobile

I came here with my boyfriend for a fun night and chose Time. It’s so close to everything and we enjoyed a Broadway show The Temptations which was fun. The rooms were clean and our view was right in front of Chicago theatre. I can’t say enough about the staff who were so friendly, special thanks to Dee who is so sweet. We will come back for another getaway!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank pilarh398
Time_New_York, Manager at The Time New York, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2019

Hello Pilar H,

It's wonderful to hear you enjoyed our prime location and were able to take in a show. Our views of the theater district can't be beat. It's also delightful to see our team was accommodating throughout your entire stay. Dee and the rest of our team anxiously await your return.

Reviewed September 25, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I just got back from New York and spend 3 days at the time. The hotel was ok. But we are very dissatisfied and disappointed that we got robbed. My husband left his I-WATCH on the table while we left to explore the city and we then realized the watch was no where to be found when we got back. We mentioned this to front desk and they said they would ask housekeeping. They came back to me saying that housekeeping didn’t see it. How is that possible if that is the only place we left it and who else would go into our room if it isn’t housekeeping!!! They said they couldn’t do anything for us and didn’t even offer us anything to compensate. Not happy with The Time!!! I would not return as I wouldn’t feel comfortable

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank dianam563
Time_New_York, Manager at The Time New York, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2019

Hello Diana M,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback from your most recent stay. I was quite shocked when I came across your review as theft and criminal activity is not a common thing. After speaking with housekeeping management, security management, and other team members, investigations into this matter did not find any criminal activity. This investigation consisted of video survaillence, lock interrogations, and staff testimony all given to you. With this hard evidence, we cannot be sure where the item is, however are sure the item was not removed on the part of staff.

We do hope to welcome you again on another occasion, and can guarantee you and your belongs are always in the best of care by our team.

dhamilton@thetimehotels.com

Reviewed September 24, 2019

I stayed in this hotel in September of this year. It is a excellent hotel , very elegant, very clean , located in the heart of the city . Wonderful staff , Claudia /Concierge is the best in New York , helps you have a great vacantion , with her you can see New York city much easier , more beautiful . Claudia helps you with whatever you ask , rezervations at the best restaurants in the city , city tour ,shooping For me and my family Claudia was a real help , Thanks a lot
Howard/Front desk is also on extraordinary man
A hotel where you feel at home .
I return with great love !

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Anca_iacov
Time_New_York, Manager at The Time New York, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2019

Hello Anca,

We are delighted you enjoyed your time with us, and that Claudia and Howard were able to hit the mark on so many occasions. Come join us again. We love being your home away from home.

Reviewed September 24, 2019 via mobile

I came to visit NY for Lizzo's concert at Radio Music Hall and found Time Hotel was so close by ! It's also next to great neighborhoods Rockefeller Center and Time Square which was fun to hang out after . We met Dee their Lobby Ambassador who greeted us and made sure we were taken care of. Our room was clean and the staff was very nice .

Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Sam11311

Sam11311,

What a wonderful occasion to visit the city. It's great that our location was the ideal spot to assist you in getting to all your top picks for your trip. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed our comfy rooms, and that Dee was able to make your experience magical. We look forward to welcoming again.

Reviewed September 23, 2019 via mobile

We had a crew staying here for few days and were ecstatic of how welcoming Time is , from the doormen helping us with our luggage and the reception checking us in . We also met Dee who was hosting the wine and cheese hour. She is pleasant and professional. We will come back for our next gathering.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank 269alexj
Time_New_York, Manager at The Time New York, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2019

Hello Alex J,

Thank you for the kind words. It wonderful to hear our staff was pleasant and accommodating during your time with us. Please come join us again for our Wine & Cheese Event. Dee and all of us here look forward to welcoming you again.