I actually stayed here last July 2012 with my mom, sister and nephew. We were staying in Connecticut and wanted to watch a broadway show. We were looking for one that was just a short distance to the theater and reasonably priced to stay overnight in. We found this gem. It was literally 100 steps to Times Square and another 100 steps to the theater. The hotel is old and the rooms are understandably small but they were clean, functional and comfortable. The bathroom was ok. Best of all it was reasonably priced -less than $200 a night , right by Times Square. We would just walk to Broadway and Times Square, buy hot dogs, sit in the benches and watch people go by then shop. At night, the same thing, with the addition of marveling at all the neon lights and people coming and going. Will come back here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Broadway at Times Square Hotel offers clean and elegant accommodations with free wireless Internet access, flat screen TVs, a fitness center, a 24-hour business center, complimentary continental breakfast, free calls within the US and a lot more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone and Cancelon so you can book your Broadway at Times Square Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Midtown Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Times Square
- New York City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Midtown New York