We stayed at Comfort Inn..23 thru 30th March 04 Fabulous wee smart quiet hotel...staff genuinely friendly..if you make the effort also !
Rooms clean and functional....although you may face a wall !...however because of its superb location you will be out most of the times ..strolling around ! Watch out for your Air con Unit..ours needed 'fixed' as rooms built up quite a heat Some room doors can bang shut..so do think of other guests ! Breakfast room is a treat ..Antony'hovers' and makes sure everybody is serviced (with a genuine smile.. not the "have a nice day" insincere nonsense either) ...good selection of all you might need in a continental breakfast.
46th Street is a very mixed activity area..with a Church next door.Bells calling the faithful are quite pleasant..& not loud We enjoyed our strolls morning and night....with no real worries Would defineatly go back.....saw the large 'lines', at other Hotel check in/outs..you wont get this here !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Broadway at Times Square Hotel offers clean and elegant accommodations with free wireless Internet access, flat screen TVs, a fitness center, a 24-hour business center, complimentary continental breakfast, free calls within the US and a lot more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Kognitiv US Corp, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone and getaroom.com so you can book your Broadway at Times Square Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Midtown Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Times Square
- New York City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Midtown New York