Arrived and check in was seamless with very friendly staff. You can tell immediately that this is an average hotel. However it was cheap for the area so did not expect anything fancy. Rooms were small but clean and adequate. We stayed in the double room with two small children. It was a place to put your head down but not much else.
Breakfast was a bit of a scrummage with a lack of seating. The food itself was basic but again adequate. Self service meant you could get in and out quickly in your own time.
Staff very friendly and eager to help with any queries.
Would stay there again and recommend to others who want to visit NY on a budget and want to be near right in times sq.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Broadway at Times Square Hotel offers clean and elegant accommodations with free wireless Internet access, flat screen TVs, a fitness center, a 24-hour business center, complimentary continental breakfast, free calls within the US and a lot more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Broadway at Times Square Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Midtown Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Times Square
- New York City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Midtown New York