I spent two nights at the Chelsea Savoy in September - this review is overdue. The room had two double beds and adequate space. The room was quiet and clean. There is a small lobby downstairs but not a loungy one. The breakfast is served in what appeared to be a bar or restaurant which was not in use during the hours my group was at the hotel. It was where he simple continental breakfast - included - was served. The hotel was conveniently located for access to subways, and groceries were available at Whole Foods within two blocks. A moderate walk to the Village. When we stayed it was about $200 per night. Friends I went with returned recently and the room was even cheaper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Budget hotel in NYC that is located in the vibrant Chelsea neighborhood. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chelsea Savoy Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Chelsea Savoy
- Chelsea Savoy New York City
- Chelsea Savoy Hotel New York