This hotel has a split personality: Plus = The rooms were clean; the price (in late October) was reasonable; the housekeeping staff was pleasant; and the location was fine. Negative = The front-desk staff seemed oblivious to us, for five days. And small amenities that most travelers take for granted were nonexistent. Examples: (1.) The day before we left, we asked (twice) if they could run off a boarding pass, on one of their two computer-printers, sitting three foot away. We were told, by two different clerks, to go to FedEx, up the street, (2.) We asked the front desk, twice, if they had a newspaper we could just look at, for starting times for a play. We were told, twice, to go up the street and buy a paper. We can't really recommend this place ... unless you're desperate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Budget hotel in NYC that is located in the vibrant Chelsea neighborhood. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Chelsea Savoy Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Chelsea Savoy
- Chelsea Savoy New York City
- Chelsea Savoy Hotel New York