“Three and a half stars”

Transit: B,C to 81st 1 to 79th
Toronto, Canada
“Three and a half stars”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

We enjoyed this restaurant that was within walking distance from the American Museum of Natural History.

We arrived at lunch time and were quite surprised to find it quite empty.

The service was good and the food was decent if not great. We ordered (all 5 of us) and within about 3 minutes all of our food arrived. Wow. I like fast service but obviously the food had been sitting waiting for us and it showed with lukewarm previously prepared food.

As vegans we really wanted to love it but all of the dishes fell short of really good. That said we would give it another try possibly during a busier time.

• Visited January 2013

New Jersey
“Excellent Vegan Food!”
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

We came here today as a Pre-Passover treat before we give up bread and other disallowed foods forvthe holiday. the food here was delicious. We keep kosher so we cannot know the experience of a bacon cheeseburger and vanilla shake. Our 12 year old got to know that joy today. He loved his soy bacon cheese burger, he said it was delicious. I tried his vanilla shake. Also DELISH! My husband had the marinated tofu salad. I had the baby spinach salad and the split pea soup. Everything was great. Our server was helpful. The space was cozy and upscale. We will definitely come here again!!

Pennington
“Excellence in vegan food!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

Nice vegan bistro with a great presentation, the fresh taste is amazing, you should go and try it if you're not vegan lover you will do and you will love it... The only bad thing is like almost in every ny restaurant there's no changing table for babies at the toilet but otherwise everything is nice

new haven ct
“yummy vegan food!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We celebrated my 52nd birthday here --- LOVED the vegan options, especially the appetizers (raw sweet potato rolls, mushroom cigars) ! Couldn't believe pesto could be so great without cheese, and that the dipping sauces were as amazing as they tasted. The dishes were so artistically presented, the menu options varied and simply wonderful. We loved everything and didn't want the meal to end! The menu was a bit too creative for my 9-year old's taste buds (he had cheese-less lasagna) but overall, a gem for vegetarians and meat-eaters alike! GO HERE!!!!

• Visited February 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Great vegan brunch!!!”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I'm vegetarian, not vegan but I do like to try a lot of different foods. My friends and I decided to try this place since its down the street from her apartment, the place was empty when we got there on a satruday morning, but it filled up by the time we left. We ordered the Tofu benedict and Spicy seitan sandwich to split. Both came with lots of sides and overall was a lot of food! The coffee was great, and I'm quite a coffee snob. The service was average, nothing bad and nothing spectacular. I would definetly go back, and bring non-vegetarian friends too!

• Visited January 2013