“Fast Tasty Fresh Good Value”
Review of Lenny's Sub Shop

Lenny's Sub Shop
Ranked #5,443 of 14,015 Restaurants in New York City
Neighborhood: Midtown
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We have spent a lot of time in NYC this past week and Lenny's has become our favorite lunch place.

I like the Chickavo and my wife likes to build a fresh salad - then get it chopped. The chicken salad was a close second for me on sandwiches and I have had my sandwiches on marble rye and wheat wraps - both very good and very fresh.

5 minutes is all we have needed even during the lunch rush. Prices are very reasonable for NYC - we typically can have lunch and a soda for $11 each.

I look forward to trying some of there other combinations and building my own too.

My wife was familiar with Lenny's because they are able to order through Seamless.com at her office.

1  Thank Mike J

Reviewed June 26, 2013

We ordered two salads and they were wonderful. The Seamless site allowed us to customize the ingredients & make personal requests. Everything parrived as we asked. The chopped pesto chicken salad was fantastic. I would definitely order from this restaurant in the future.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Had the omelette and it was lush ! Great value, great selection, very impressed. We had a quick breakfast, it was cooked fresh and quickly. Seemed popular too.

Reviewed April 8, 2012

Grabbed a quick sandwich. All of it was tasty. Loved the bread. Very fast.

Reviewed February 25, 2012

We went to the location at 1269 1st Ave. (68th Street), but there are 12 other locations in Manhattan. We went there for lunch, but they also serve breakfast until 10:30 am. The sandwich menu is extensive, with one page just listing all the choices for creating your own, if you don't want to choose from the ones listed on two pages of the menu. The same is true for the salads. You can either choose from the ones listed on the menu or choose from another page that has all the ingredients listed for ceating your own salad. You order at the counter and then wait for your number to be called. Service was very fast, but we went shortly after the lunch hour. The prices ranged from $6.95- $8.25, depending on whether you had a sandwich, a wrap, or a hero. I'd go again, the next time I'm in NY! The salads looked super!