“Amazing venue steeped in history”

Radio City Music Hall
Owner description: Tours run daily starting at 9:30 AM
Barnstaple, United Kingdom
196 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 168 helpful votes
“Amazing venue steeped in history”
Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

I went to Cirque du Soleil here last year and loved it, we were fortunate enough to get a tour the week before and so coupled together made for a great experience. The seats are comfy and all views are good views, definitely something to put on a bucket list!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Inverness, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Magical christmas spectacular”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

A last minute change of plan found my 7 year old and I at the radio city hall, for the Christmas Spectacular, and wow we were in for a treat!! After queuing for a while we were greeted by friendly staff and ended up with great seats...The show was just magical, Christmas had come early for us, after the show we met Father Christmas which was a bit pricey for what you got, but added to the magic of the experience. Beautifully decorated radio city hall is definitely worth a visit .

Visited November 2013
1 Thank AJobes_12
Montreal, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Phenomenal experience!!!!!!!”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

You MUST go to Radio City Music Hall. It was a trip our family will never ever forget. It was breath-taking! Really, an amazing place to see if you go to New York, you won't regret it! We attended the Christmas Spectacular, we were just blown away! The dancers were incredible! We have a tiny (not so tiny) dancer and she fell in love with this show! It is entertaining for anyone of any age!!
Have a great trip :)
-the bestfamilyever

Visited December 2013
1 Thank thebestfamily
Dorchester
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“A fabulous Christmas Show”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

When visiting Manhatten in December, visiting Radio City Music Hall was high on my priority list. This wonderful Art Deco building had enchanted me nearly ten years ago and I could not wait to see another show. I was not disappointed. We waited in line at 10am, to get tickets for the afternoon performance. The show was fantastic. Lavish sets and talented performers. If you get the chance you must visit this theatre. The experience is unique and although it is expensive now, it is worth it I promise you.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Chrisfromlulworth
Venice, CA
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Go see something there!”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Beautiful, old NY venue. Again, I don't know why I waited so long to check it out, but what a lovely surprise. I guess they have sporadic programming, but we saw Rodriguez perform the night after he played Barclay Center. It was intimate, warm and enjoyable. Such a spectacular setting. It really feels special. Staff all seem to be in a good mood.

Visited April 2013