“Yum Yum”

Pio Pio 7
Ranked #1,665 of 13,820 Restaurants in New York City
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Midtown
Description: Established in 1994. Welcome to PIO PIO, our "Casa Alegre" (Cheerful House), New York City's Premiere Peruvian restaurant group since 1994, specializing in Pollo a La Brasa (Rotisserie Chicken), authentic cuisine from Peru and our famous "Green Sauce"!. We are located through out Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx and Manhattan. Also check out our Amaru Pisco Bar in Jackson Heights. Buen Provecho!
New York
“Yum Yum”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

The Chicken is tender & tasty!!! The Matador is overwhelming. Salad is super fresh! Delivery is quick & timely. We order here when we have a lot of people to feed!

Visited November 2012

New York
“Good food, good value.”
Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stopped here for lunch. My wife had a seafood salad for $16 that she was very happy with. I had the lunch special, which was a quarter chicken with a salad and a side for $9. Portions were large and the food was very good.

After we got our food, the waiter never came back to replenish our drinks or ask how everything was. Other than that though, everything else was fine.

Would definitely recommend to stop by for a quick and fairly inexpensive lunch in Manhattan.

• Visited May 2013
California
“Best chicken weve had!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Wow, the food here is fresh and very delicious! We ate here three times in out 8 day stay. Loved it!

Visited April 2013
Tarrytown, New York
“A nice surprise”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Went a few weeks ago on the recommendation of a friend. Wow. Great food. It's a shared food type of restaurant. Order an entre and a few sides and you all dig in. No double dipping. We started with the Sangria. Very tasty. We ordered the Matador combo with fried yucca and maduros. Talk about alot of food. There were only three of us. Can we say doggie bag :) All the food was amazing. The sauces were amazing. First time having Peruvian food, and it was all good, even the desert combo. I can't wait to go back.

• Visited March 2013
New Jersey
“Wow!”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I found reviews of Pio Pio online while staying at an Upper East Side hotel and thought I'd give it a try. Wow am I glad that I did!! I got take out one night (1/2 chicken, maduras, avocado salad) and it was absolutely delicious. The chicken was so moist and tender.....and the green sauce was OUT OF THIS WORLD....spicy and smooth and a perfect complement for the chicken. Even the salad dressing had me swooning! You will not be disappointed!

Visited March 2013