“Quick lunch”

Landmarc Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Landmarc Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #782 of 13,936 Restaurants in New York City
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: 59th Street / Columbus Circle
Transit: 1, A, B, C & D trains to 59th Street/Columbus Circle.
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Since we are "Chopped" fanatics, we wanted to eat at this restaurant. We were treated to a wonderful lunch and would recommend it. We did some shopping at C Wonder and J Crew and popped in for lunch. We just ordered sandwiches and a salad but were very pleased with the taste and the awesome bread that came before the meal. The wait staff was very friendly. Whoever said New Yorkers are rude, must not have visited recently! Maybe it was the cold,
clear, sunny weather, but everyone was in a wonderful mood.

There are newer reviews for Landmarc Restaurant

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Landmarc has really become my "go to" place for lunches with friends & colleagues who live/work near Columbus Circle or the Upper West Side. Almost always easy to get a table without a reservation (so long as its not more than 4 people). Good breakfast & lunch. One of the few places that makes my favorite winter dish well - Oeuf Meurette - eggs poached in red wine with mushrooms, onions & bacon. Nice cocktail list for when its not all work.
Only issue I have found is there is often a staff change around 1:30 p.m. Can make service a bit inconsistent and sometimes delays food delivery.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

AFter our performance of Aida at the Metropolitan Opera, which didn't get out until 11:45 (!), we were turned away by the restaurant where we had a reservation. They sent us to Landmarc at the Time Warner Center, which turned out to be a very good recommendation indeed. We enjoyed the late-night city atmosphere; and I think we all ordered hamburgers (very good hamburgers). Then they brought us a dessert assortment that was very fun indeed, since it included some bright pink cotton candy, a delicacy I hadn't tasted in many years. We were very happy to have found the Landmarc, and would go there again for a late night dinner, or any time.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Found this place online listed as family friendly. And as I was visiting NYC with my family I decided to check it out. What really got me was the kids menu. Never seen such a diverse and healthy kids menu. And the regular menu was looking good too. Especially since my wife loves liver.
The atmosphere feels cozy and luxurious, even if the noice level can be a bit high. The venue is big, so even if smaller companies (,6) can't book a table it was perhaps a 5 minute wait even with a crowded resturant. If you are lucky you can get seated with a view over Columbus Cirlce and a corner of Central Park.
The service is good, the food is excellent and the wines are reasonably priced with a huge selection. I would definitely go back here

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Took a chance on a Saturday night during the Holidays, we were seated immediately.
Very noisy, kids all around and some found it necessary to try my bread basket. That caused service problems.
Food is very good, the lamb meatballs appetizer, was excellent. The half bottle selection is excellent and at a very good price.