“A little bit disappointed”
Review of Yum Yum 3

Yum Yum 3
Ranked #3,634 of 13,619 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Thai, Asian
Neighborhood: Midtown
San Fernando, Trinidad
“A little bit disappointed”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

I had the opportunity to eat here previously and the experience was good. Decided to try them again, one year later. I was with my father and uncle and we immediately felt rushed when we walked in. We were hurriedly seated and right after that, we were expected to order. When the waitress came back we weren't ready to order and she seemed upset, and visibly so.

The food lacked flavour and for the most was average. What you would expect from a typical fast food joint!

Visited December 2013

Rancho Mirage, California
“close to alot of theatres, but not the best food”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

i have eaten here many times. it is fair. not great. food comes out fast. i had a nasty belly ache most of the night from the pad thai. but it was tasty.
9th ave. has hundreds of restaurants near the theatres, read lots of reviews and pick accordingly.

• Visited December 2013
New York City, New York
“Decent thai...”
Reviewed October 29, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I live around the neighborhood and every time I crave Thai food and don't feel like going far this is the place I go...the noodles are my favorite!

Visited October 2013
NY
“Great Lunch Spot”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I love this place because the food and atmosphere is great. The wait staff and kitchen are super efficient and get you in and out pretty quick. Their broth is mouth-watering! The price was right....and noodles were delicious...!!! I will be back for sure.

• Visited September 2013
Minnesota
“Best Thai Food”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Had dinner here and it was honestly the best Thai food I have ever had. Fresh and delicious. Sticky rice for dessert (recommended by our awesome server) was fabulous! I would go back here in a minute! I've been thinking about it since I left! AWESOME!!!

Visited September 2013