“Tasty cookies!”

Ranked #88 of 390 Bakeries in New York City
Neighborhood: West Village
Neighborhood: West Village
Reviewed March 23, 2013

On a previous tour to New York we had done a food tour which had stopped off here, and on our return to New York we decided to pop back here whilst in the village (after a slice of pizza at Joe's!).

There's a nice selection of fresh cookies to choose from, amongst other baked goods, and the cookies are really tasty. You can get some organic milk but we settled on coffee's to warm us up. We sat at one of their tables and the place was quiet, only 1 other person came in whilst we were there.

Also, it was the first day of March and they still had their Christmas decorations up in the winter. Take them down.

There are newer reviews for Milk and Cookies Bakery

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Hands down the best cookies I've ever had. I can bake but I can't bake lie that! Delicious. The bakery is located on a side street in the village that is quiet. It is easily found and worth a stop in.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

I have given the place a try twice hoping my first visit was just an off day for the staff. The owner of the bakery was very rude and snappy the first time I had gone there. The second time there was a young man behind the counter who seemed miserable and didn't want to be there and we were in his way. The cookies are good and you have a nice selection. I would recommend the staff and owner eat some more cookies maybe the sweetness of the product would rub off on them.

2  Thank goodeatsny
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I tried five types of their cookies. All of them were very good. Love the sea salt cookies.
............

Reviewed December 5, 2012

best cookies in NY... great range and great taste
a must do in NY and in a great area near Greenwich village