“Don't bother”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Don't bother”
Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

I went there because of a groupon deal(shellac manicure and pedicure). When I arrived there was a women smoking outside. I went in and was greeted, that part was fine. I was told to pick a colour for my shellac manicure. There were only maybe 12 colours to choose from, 20 at most. There were different design combos on display to chose from, but I asked for two of them and they didn't have the colours in stock. I gave up and just chose a colour. When my "specialist" was called I discovered it was the smoker. And she smelled heavily of cigarette smoke. I had to hold my breath through the whole thing. The pedicure was one of the shortest I ever had. For the manicure, it looked like specialists had to share the LED light and we waited a little while until someone else was finished. The application process was fine, though I didn't like having to sit my hand on top of the LED light and constantly switch from one hand to the other ( the place I usually go to has the light built in under the table, ONE FOR EACH HAND). The Polish lasted only about 1 week. They won't be seeing me again.

Endwell, New York
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Wonderful facial”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I had an excellent facial at the Vada Spa. My technician, Irena, was professional and superb at delivering a very relaxing experience. I chose an anti aging facial that left my skin refreshed and vibrant looking, I was extremely pleased with the results. There are many different types of facials as well as other spa services at this day spa on the corner of Waverly Place and 6th Ave.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Betsy712
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Just what I needed”
Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

Had a day off for the first time in two months
And was really looking for place to help me with the knots in my shoulders. I normally go to Elizabeth Arden Red door spa for any type of massage work. My girlfriend bought me This voucher off Groupon and it's been sitting on my desk so I finally decided to redeem it.

The massage was perfect and just what I needed I felt like I was on a cloud after it was done. At half price of the red door spa treatment I would definitely recommend this place

3 Thank NYCguy04
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great atmosphere, great enery, great massage!”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

My friend & I went for a messages recently and all I can say is WOW, it was amazing. They were so friendly, accomodating and professional. I would certainly recommend Vada Spa. Cannot wait to go back!

2 Thank Jnekhala
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rude”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

The women are rude at the front desk , the staff is rude as well . Once was too much .
Do not waste your time