“Pancakes and Waffles Oh My...” 4 of 5 bubbles

Theatre Row Diner
Ranked #1,282 of 13,488 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Midtown
Dublin, Ireland
“Pancakes and Waffles Oh My...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2014

We ate breakie here three days out of six. Service was decent, then food was great and very timely. It was very convenient to our hotel and we did try two other diners in the area this was the best and worthy of note.

Visited March 2014

Laconia, New Hampshire
“Great food & excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We visited three times during our stay in Manhattan. Ate breakfast there once, and went twice for late supper. Food and service was excellent. Menu is varied, offerings are fresh and well-prepared. Waiter was efficient and friendly each time, and made excellent suggestions. We will be staying in the area again in a few months and look forward to returning.

Visited January 2014
New York City, New York
“a hidden gem”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

For those going to the theater on the way west side of 42nd Street, and who love diners, like my wife and I do, this place is the answer. Good, solid diner food , and fast but not rushed. A keeper.

Visited February 2014
Newfoundland
“Great little spot for a quick, simple and not expensive meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2014

While in NYC I ate here three times as it was close to my hotels. I thought the servers were courteous and reasonably quick. We were checked on quite often to ensure we had whatever we needed. One of the meals we had was breakfast and I had some great multigrain blueberry pancakes. The serving was huge and I wasn't able to finish it. My son had a fried egg breakfast sandwich that he really enjoyed.
Another visit was a lunch during which most us had burgers. We thought they were fantastic! My dad told the server is was the best burger he had ever eaten!
We also had an evening meal on another trip that again was quite enjoyable. We left satiated with positive thoughts and felt that we had not paid a fortune for a very good meal.
I would definately return here and I am sure I will!

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Bad experience”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

I eat here all the time and even tough the service is a little slow, the food is good. Today while eating breakfast the manager decided to wash the wall next to my booth with BLEACH! I got up and moved to a different booth and after a while he came to that side and continued to use bleach on spots on the wall. Someone needs to teach them that you don't do that while people are eating.

• Visited February 2014