“JD Burger”

Neighborhood: Midtown
Brisbane, Australia
“JD Burger”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Who doesn't like a burger?
I had the Jack Daniel's burger with fries on the side. It was a good, basic burger - lettuce, tomato, spanish onion, pickles, little bit of cheese and grilled medium / well. If you are a fussy eater, or traveling with someone who is, TGI Friday's might be worth a look at for food options

Visited September 2013

• Greek first
Northern Ireland
“Please Keep Walking”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

On the 7th September heading back from Central Park i wish we had kept on walking, but and this is a big but I did enjoy the over priced beer and the chips where very nice, that's why I have not scored this as terrible but it was close to terrible , we did enjoy the rest on the way back to the hotel but it did cost us, 3 beers, 2 sodas and one portion of fries = just over $50, just before we left my wife used the ladies (did not use the ladies) and had to let staff know that they should be closed , bar service very good paid for that !! , atmosphere poor staff busy watching the game and chatting loudly suppose lesson learned !! Food average , its not hard to make fries for $8

• Visited September 2013
Tempe, Arizona
“Overpriced Food, but Excellent Service!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We were very hungry, and most places that we passed were closed, which seemed weird for a Saturday, early evening. So, we found Friday's and since we are all familiar with it, we decided to eat there. The service was great. Our waiter was very friendly and very efficient. The food however was overpriced, certainly because we were in New York City, since any other Friday's you go to is definitely more reasonably priced. But, since we were hungry, we weren't really caring about the price. The food was good though and service was great!

• Visited August 2013
New York City, New York
“Smells bad, not great staff, slow & stale bread”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Went to TGIFridays for a quick bite with nieces and nephews. On 2nd floor there was a weird smell (like dirty wet kitchen towel) in the place - if some of our party hadn't already been seated we would've left.

Service was slow. Drinks took a while to get to us as did food.

When our order came the bun to my burger was rock hard around the edges. When I told the hostess she didn't say "Sorry about that" or "Let me get your waitress for you" or anything helpful - she said, "you have to tell your waitress" and turned to do whatever she was doing - kind of an "that's not my job" attitude. When our waitress came, she tried to tell me that they over toasted it, but usually when you toast something its not soft in the middle and rock hard on the outside - if it was all rock hard I could've accepted that - oh, and none of the other burgers had toasted buns so I doubt that's what happened. The bun was stale.

About 5 minutes later (which is a while when you're waiting to eat the burger that is sitting in front on you getting cold), a new bun came on a plate, not toasted.

So, the place smelled, the bread was stale, service slow and everything is pricey (but that's expected in NYC). My recommendation - don't go. Spend your money on a dirty water hot dog & a pretzel from the truck then top it off with Mr. Softee. You'll be much happier!

• Visited July 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Do not go”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Poor service. My food wasn't good and I had stomach issues right after. Man ager does not know how to run a tight ship.

• Visited July 2013