“Simply Terrible...”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

I went with my wife and a friend after exiting the Rockefeller center. If it wasn't for the hunger, I'd waited and would've go to another place. This place is dirty and smelly, the food tastes awful and the waiter was kind of lost with the menu items. I don't know how this place is still running...

There are newer reviews for TGI Friday's

Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

We were sitting and there was a roach and the food was good and my mother had to wait for coffee other than that it was great.......

Cramped.

Over priced.

Rushed service.

Place looks like a time warp.

No special offers like other TGI Friday's ...due to location.

...saying all that, the food was very nice.

My advice - go somewhere else off 5th Ave for more reasonably priced food.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Just as we were finishing our lunch, my wife cringed and screamed as she saw a huge roach crawling the wall heading towards our table.... I killed the roach, and asked for a manager. Other customers had seen what happened. The manager told me the place was just sprayed and that those things happen, he seemed to have no cares about the ordeal. They took 20% off our bill, which was nice, but we both felt sick the rest of the day.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Poor service, horrible food, dirty restrooms and expensive. The exit was the best part was the exit.

2  Thank Kerry124