Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from $129.00
from $12.00
from $78.00
1,612 results
All reviews walking tour twin towers new york ground zero who lost their lives amazing tour take your time survivors stories memorial fighter nyc insight footprints reminder tv
Selected filters
Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

One word-Breath taking. Ok: here's 8 more: stunning. Emotional. Pride. Gut-wrenching. Thankful. NYPD. Heroes. Hopefull.
This is a must see for anyone who experienced this day on 9/11/2001

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

Words can't describe how moving this guided tour is. Firstly we walked through the museum where actual artefacts from 9/11 were on display which was amazing. Then we were taken on a guided walking tour to the Memorial site by civilians Gail and Francesco, who retold their individual accounts of where they were on September 11 and how it affected them. Their stories were so moving, real and even after 16 years, their memories so vivid. Both lost friends and/or family that day. Words cannot describe how inspirational this tour is, an absolute MUST! Don't forget to pack some tissues!

Reviewed August 16, 2017

Like many, I was confused that I had booked for the Tribute 9/11 museum rather than the National 9/11 museum. This turned into a a very close, personal, intriguing and somewhat raw experience.
We were guided on a walking tour for around 1 hour 45 minutes with Dave and Pete. One an ex FD lieutenant and the other an attorney who worked and was in one of the towers. Both gave very vivid accounts of realities, personal experiences and personal losses. None of this would be experienced looking at artifacts in the National museum. So I suggest this is a different type of experience.
We were a party of 4 - two adults and two teenagers. The youngest teenager found the experience quite emotional and related with the 2 retired gentlemen.
I feel wrong saying I enjoyed this but it gripped me and all I could do is shake hand with the 2 men at the end.

2  Thank Mark S
Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

This was the most amazing experience. Can not recommend highly enough. Visited with my husband and 2 daughters 17 and 12, both enjoyed it. It's a personal story with lots of facts. Great experience. Thank you

Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

We booked this museum/tour not realizing that it's not the national museum next to the memorial. However, it was so worth it!! Our guide was Gail who lived down the street from the south tower. She was so informative and it was priceless/so moving to hear her first hand account. This was the highlight of our trip to NYC!