Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Book in advance
from
$15.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience 9/11 Tribute Museum
from $15.00
More Info
1,652 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

If you're in the area you have to come see this. There's nothing else like it to have seen the history behind it and to actually visit it. They did a wonderful job with this, thanks to everyone

Reviewed May 23, 2017

I did this tour 2 years ago and I was moved to tears. It was so emotional for me. But I was disappointed that I didn't do the 911 underground museum instead. However, I have since done it. I much preferred the Tribute Centre as an adult who was an adult at the time of the attack. However, my children, now in their early 20's, only experienced the 911 museum and loved it. I think it all depends on what kind of experience you are looking for. You cannot go wrong with either , but the Tribute Centre will always stay with me.

Reviewed May 15, 2017 via mobile

Had the tour with Kimberly and Vito today and I cannot recommend it enough. Both guides told the story of 9/11 with great passion and compassion, it really touched both my husband and I. Thank you for sharing your stories.

Reviewed May 8, 2017 via mobile

Today vic a first responder/ firefighter and survivor of 9/11 took us on a tour around the memorials and told his personal story of the event in such a way that we were emotionally involved immediately. We felt completely connected to the day and the murderous act. This is a tour with a brave human who risked his own life to save others, who survived but lost many colleagues and friends. These survivors do the tours so as the people they loved and lost are remembered and it was an experience I will never forget. I have joined trip advisor just to write this review. We visited the 9/11 museum after which was good, but felt it was less personal and we gained far more connection from our talk with vic. Vic is an amazing man and the world would be a better place with more people like him in it.

1  Thank emsyinoz
Reviewed May 5, 2017

It was thought provoking, amazing, and produced a heaviness of heart I have never felt before. Others felt this too.. You don't truly understanding the sheer volume of lost souls until you view picture after picture of people in their happiest moments, in wedding gowns, military uniforms, etc. The sheer waste of hope-filled lives. It's hard to believe there is so much evil in the world. It is something everyone should visit to hopefully prevent this happening in the future.

Date of experience: October 2016