Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from $129.00
from $78.00
from $66.55
1,611 results
All reviews walking tour twin towers new york ground zero who lost their lives amazing tour take your time survivors stories memorial fighter nyc insight footprints reminder tv
Selected filters
Reviewed February 9, 2017

We looked around the exhibition before our guided tour with Jim, a survivor of 9/11, and an off duty fireman, who came back from holiday to help in the recovery. The centre is a tribute to the people who were lost or died and to the survivors and families of this tragic event. a very humbling experience for us, we were so glad to have witnessed and listened to the story of that day.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed February 7, 2017 via mobile

On Jan 28, 2017 we visited the 9/11 Tribute Center. It was an unexpected somber joy. The talent and gift of Mr. Gary Suson captured this moment in history in a way that made you feel you were personally present, sharing every emotional step. Heartbreaking. Angering. Brokenness. Hope-provoking. All combined in the attempt to grasp why cultures won't TRY and understand one another and that that lack led to the loss of precious lives; futures were forever changed. Gary reminded me how proud I am to be an American. Don't miss this creative presentation. You'll walk away a different person.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed February 7, 2017

Mistakenly booked this thinking it was the 9/11 museum, however myself and my husband were so glad that we did.

The guided walk by Peter was fantastic. His personality shined through his stories and his experiences in both the 1993 attack and 2001. He also told us of his friend Bob Nagel who died that day, whose memory is kept alive in Peters stories.

Highly recommended to take a walking tour as well as the official museum.

Reviewed February 4, 2017

There are many selling discount tickets and we purchased these thinking they were the national museum. Some artifacts. Heart breaking stories. Super NICE people!!! I just didn't have money to purchase both. The ticket for this place was bundled with a bunch of others. We had already seen most of those but the sales pitch of not standing in line I bought into. Be careful before you buy.

Reviewed February 1, 2017

This little tribute center is like a mini 9/11 memorial museum. They have timelines and short videos that are touching to watch. There are audio clips you can listen to that will break your heart. The tribute hallway and room were both emotional for me. It was so sad to look at the faces of these ordinary people and think of the horror each one had to go through that day. I remember the day it happened and being up close to these items was very emotional. I commend whoever took the time to put all of this together, they were diligent in making sure to not leave out anyone who lost their life that day. Thank you for this experience, I highly recommend it