Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from $129.00
from $12.00
from $78.00
1,611 results
All reviews walking tour twin towers new york ground zero who lost their lives amazing tour take your time survivors stories memorial fighter nyc insight footprints reminder tv
Selected filters
Reviewed February 7, 2017

Mistakenly booked this thinking it was the 9/11 museum, however myself and my husband were so glad that we did.

The guided walk by Peter was fantastic. His personality shined through his stories and his experiences in both the 1993 attack and 2001. He also told us of his friend Bob Nagel who died that day, whose memory is kept alive in Peters stories.

Highly recommended to take a walking tour as well as the official museum.

Reviewed February 4, 2017

There are many selling discount tickets and we purchased these thinking they were the national museum. Some artifacts. Heart breaking stories. Super NICE people!!! I just didn't have money to purchase both. The ticket for this place was bundled with a bunch of others. We had already seen most of those but the sales pitch of not standing in line I bought into. Be careful before you buy.

Reviewed February 1, 2017

This little tribute center is like a mini 9/11 memorial museum. They have timelines and short videos that are touching to watch. There are audio clips you can listen to that will break your heart. The tribute hallway and room were both emotional for me. It was so sad to look at the faces of these ordinary people and think of the horror each one had to go through that day. I remember the day it happened and being up close to these items was very emotional. I commend whoever took the time to put all of this together, they were diligent in making sure to not leave out anyone who lost their life that day. Thank you for this experience, I highly recommend it

Reviewed February 1, 2017 via mobile

We thought this was the official 9/11 tour but wasn't but I'm so glad we did this. Joan our guide told us her moving story of that horrific day. She was so passionate as she told us the events of that day as they unfolded for her felt like we were there with her. And we had a retired fireman I believe called Pete who told us his account and how he made a bad decision that would remain with him forever. Truly heartbreaking but at the same time lovely to have been able to pay our respects to those who lost their lives. We didn't do proper museum as it cost quite a bit and was feeling sad from this tour.

Reviewed January 29, 2017 via mobile

We visited 9/11 museums before the tribute centre on our New York pass. Not very big building but filled with extra information pictures and tributes to 9/11. We were very lucky on the day we went to meet a survivor Vic who was holding a talk but unfortunately there was only myself and my husband who were there at the time to enjoy meeting Vic and hearing of his experience of that day. I would recommend a visit here to support the volunteers. But words can not explain my visit here or to the the museum you need to see for yourself.