“Tired of musicals? Go see something different!”
Review of Fuerza Bruta

Fuerza Bruta
More attraction details
Owner description: FUERZA BRUTA is a non-stop collision of dynamic music, visceral emotion, and kinetic aerial imagery. Featuring mind – blowing visual effects that must be seen to be believed – a man running full throttle through a series of moving walls, women frolicking in a watery world suspended just inches above the audience – FUERZA BRUTA: LOOK UP is a theatrical experience that floods the senses. Come experience a 360° heart-pounding theatrical experience!
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I was one of the oldest people there but did not feel out of place with my daughter. Spectacular, creative, different, interactive, and an hour of packed fun! We moved around the space and felt like we were participating in the crazy acts...loud and fun music, surprises, and very "out of this world." If you want something very different and energetic...go.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

A friend recommended this show to me back in 2010. So, on my next visit, I decided I'd give this a go.

I do not regret booking tickets to this. The acts were amazing! The choreography, sounds, emotions, atmosphere was unlike any Broadway show I've seen before. I suggest you get there ahead of time in order to enjoy some drinks before the show (you can also enjoy drinks with some of the cast after the show!).

(There's a cloakroom to store coats/jackets in case anyone was wondering).

It was nothing like I've ever imagined or expected. I did not actually know what to expect going into this. It's probably best that I did not know anything about this show. I hardly read the reviews because I wanted to be surprised, and surprised I was. This show may not be enjoyed by people that are not used to standing for long periods. Here are some things you can expect - you may be required to move now and then, you may get a bit hot and you may get wet. Don't say I didn't warn you.

It's no wonder Fuerza Bruta has been praised by so many - including celebrities. If you're the kind of person that has an open mind about things and would like to experience something different, book yourself a ticket to this. You'd be doing yourself an injustice if you didn't. Two thumbs way up!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

This is the second production I've seen by the same folks who brought de la Garda to the Daryl Roth Theater. It's more fun--and louder.

The stage thrusts out into the center of the theater and moves about during the event. The stagehands move it, the set pieces, and the audience, which remains standing throughout, constantly. YOU MUST STAND FOR AN HOUR OR SO.

Stuff happens all around you, and you can participate.

Giant fans blow clouds of mist, confetti of various sizes and degrees of glitter rain down, strobe lights illuminate the dancers, water sprays from the ceiling and from the dj booth, huge speakers rattle your innards, and if you're lucky (I was.), you will be chosen to dance with a member of the cast and/or get whacked (painlessly) over the head with a styrofoam box of confetti. A water-laden clear plastic ceiling with sliding, swimming dancers descends to reachable heights and you can press palms with them, feeling the warmth through the plastic.

The audience is very young. The music is very loud. The dancing is very vigorous.

Wear washable clothes, leave your inhibitions at home.

Discounts are widely available.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

This show is awesome, interactive, stressful and an experience I think everyone should have!

At times it feels like the most claustrophobic place on earth, then it turns into the coolest nightclub you have ever been to.

The energy of the cast is insane, the fact that they manage to make it look like they are having an absolute ball every single time is beyond impressive.

GO!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Didn't know what to expect but a few minutes in my wife and I were jumping up and down to the great music! We absolutely loved it! We went with some friends that saw it before but we knew nothing about it.you don't have to participate but I highly recommend it. By the end of the show you'll be one of the throngs of people jumping up and down to the music like a club kid!