“Awesome off Broadway show”
Review of Fuerza Bruta

Fuerza Bruta
More attraction details
Owner description: FUERZA BRUTA is a non-stop collision of dynamic music, visceral emotion, and kinetic aerial imagery. Featuring mind – blowing visual effects that must be seen to be believed – a man running full throttle through a series of moving walls, women frolicking in a watery world suspended just inches above the audience – FUERZA BRUTA: LOOK UP is a theatrical experience that floods the senses. Come experience a 360° heart-pounding theatrical experience!
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I really recomend this show - the interaction with the actors and with the play storyline are the points that surprised me most.

There are newer reviews for Fuerza Bruta

Reviewed March 22, 2013

We won tickets for this show at a trivia contest and after wasting an hour of my life I wish we lost the trivia contest. This show is for twenty-something, clubbing, techno music lovers. Performance art nonsense with no purpose. Even when they of clever, the floating water pool, they do nothing creative with it. Enter at your own risk!!!

2  Thank CASM59
Reviewed March 20, 2013

It's an interactive show, I wish I could explain it better. But I've seen this show twice, & it was never a dull moment! it is so much damn fun! I recommend going with a group. It's a show/party & it's like nothing else I've experienced! I went back in july & had a blast. & I went again recently because I kept telling my friends about it & we all went as a group of 8.

1  Thank ALLENOVERtheplace
Reviewed March 11, 2013

This is my second time seeing is unique show, which is visually stunning, well performed and just great. The show lasts for about 65 minutes where you stand and move for most of the show - there are no bad spots to view the performance. Had fun dancing in the "rain" at the end of the show. A great pre-dinner event while in NYC.

1  Thank NY_Huns
Reviewed March 11, 2013

This an interactive show so be prepared for the hands on experience and to get wet!! I recommend seeing the show in the summer time so that you are able to get wet and enjoy every minute of it without worrying about getting dry before you leave. I have never experienced anything like it before. It was so much fun. Words can't describe it. Just go and see for yourself.