Stayed here in May, great location. Close to Metro, walking distance to Chinatown and Little Italy. Reception staff were extremely pleasant and very helpful. Breakfast had a good selection for a continental. Breakfast room was a bit small. Rooms were clean and a decent size. Only issue we had was traffic noise at night. It's NY, I don't know if there's any where quiet in Manhattan. Definitely would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Bowery Hanbee Hotel is located in the heart of Chinatown. It is a modern seven story non-smoking hotel with 102 guest rooms. Many of the guest rooms overlook the streets of Chinatown. The property serves a complimentary continental breakfast daily. For the guests convenience all rooms have hairdryers, iron and ironing board, coffeemakers, clock radios, telephones with voice mail and in-room safes. The hotel offers free wireless and hardwired high speed Internet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your BEST WESTERN Bowery Hanbee Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western New York City
- New York City Best Western