Reasonably priced; easy access to subway; walking distance to Chinatown, Little Italy, SoHo, the rest of the LES....what more could you ask for? Oh wait...the staff - Jeff, Sean, Hugh, and everyone else were friendly, responsive, and generous with helpful information; complimentary breakfast offered a great deal of choice; the rooms were clean and comfortable. Be aware, though, that there is a city construction project underway right by the hotel.
For those flying into EWR and travelling light, the easiest and cheapest way to get to the hotel would be by Airtrain to NY Penn Station ($12.50 one way), then any subway ride (downtown) to W4th Street station, where you can transfer to the downtown B or D Train. Get off at the Grand St. stop and walk a block west across the Bowery to find the hotel. Alternatively, you can just take a cab from NY Penn Station to the hotel (Bowery & Grand); the cab ride will cost approx. $12-15 depending on traffic conditions. Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Bowery Hanbee Hotel is located in the heart of Chinatown. It is a modern seven story non-smoking hotel with 102 guest rooms. Many of the guest rooms overlook the streets of Chinatown. The property serves a complimentary continental breakfast daily. For the guests convenience all rooms have hairdryers, iron and ironing board, coffeemakers, clock radios, telephones with voice mail and in-room safes. The hotel offers free wireless and hardwired high speed Internet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Best Western, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Bowery Hanbee Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western New York City
- New York City Best Western